These players dont even respect the star

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Jason Garrett is a bigger disrespect to the star than anything opposing players do.
Garrett is just a product of the dysfunctional situation and an extension of Jerry. He makes for an easier more disposable target.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I don’t really think anyone expects a HC to have much success here anymore with Jerry’s ways.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I felt sorry for Cupcake , Gailey and Tuna too.

It’s a deadend job here. And if you win Jerry’s going to discredit you trying to take all the credit or fire you. Great situation.

Batman1980

Reaction score
I have zero empathy for Wade. He was a worthless HC and he knew what he was getting into.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
I was VERY disappointed at the lack of action of the Cowboy players.

Completely allowed the Star to be disrespected like that.

At least Jones did something.

When the head coach is nutless, why should the players not be also?

Byron Jones the exception..........only player or coach on the whole dam team that actually has a pair.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
To be fair, Byron Jones went out to the star and shoved Byard while like 5 of his teammates were standing there.

Byron Jones has some heart.
Yep. I honestly thought it was a weaker gesture by Byard than anyone else.

TO at least had the fortitude to do it while not surrounded by half the starting linup

AmericanCowboy

Reaction score
Say what you want about Dak, at least he seems to care.

But other than him the body language on that last series was beyond terrible! Watch how Beasley lines up and runs his routes on that last series- it was disgraceful!

HanD

Reaction score
This modern star isn't worthy of respect anyways. this team under garrett has no fight... just like when golden tate blasted sean lee and nobody did anything

I feel differently. Many would apply what you said to america this moment compared to the more recent past but i wont ever disrespect or let others disrespect the flag when they are around me. You cant want something to be great without first taking a stand for it.

Its like having respect for yourself before others will respect you. It is my starting point.

DejectedFan1996

Reaction score
Not sure how I missed this.

Doesn’t surprise me. Team is charmin soft. Where was Snake Lee? Zeke? Tyron?

Swagless scrubs. But attitude reflects leadership and they’ve clearly taken on the persona of our trash HC.

Please let the football gods bless us with an Eagles 38-7 victory over us so this clown show can end.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Respect starts with great leadership and from the owner to the GM to the coach and the QB leadership is non-existent....

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Yep. I honestly thought it was a weaker gesture by Byard than anyone else.

TO at least had the fortitude to do it while not surrounded by half the starting linup
He was by himself, the rest joined in and had a dance party, after he stood there celebrating.

BBPp1D3.img
Capture-10.png

i