"They are fools gold"-Heath Evans

Romonater

Reaction score
saying we could not beat most teams that will make the post season

Wheeltax

Reaction score
I've been hearing that Dallas is a fraud all season and yet here they are. Even if you just want to talk about what's happened lately, they toasted the Colts, a playoff team, and handily beat up the vaunted Eagles. At what point will someone just say, "Yeah, Dallas is pretty good" ?

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
We beat the likely 1 seed in NFC and the 3 or 4 seed in AFC.

Heath is hedging his bets that the Cowboys lose so he can say I told you so and solidify his place as a mediot. If we win a game, then he can carry his statement to the next week, and so on, and so on.

The dude is a sawed-off POS. We all know that.

mldardy

Reaction score
He's a complete jerk and always has something negative to say about the Boyz, he's a clown.

He really is. He has been doubting the Cowboys all year. I'm like have you been watching the Cowboys this year. There is no fools gold. We've taken and beaten just about all comers this season. And then saying we can't beat any team except Arizona, Carolina/Atl. Heath Evans, take that bad haircut and get off my TV. What an idiot.

DFWJC

Reaction score
I don't blame anyone for having some doubt about Dallas. It's their prerogative.

But we all know Heath has been a hater for awhile.
He and Faulk have given up even trying to hide their distain for the Cowboys.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
I believe he stated this due to the fact that we don't have a "strong" defense. He's obviously leaving out the fact that several other contenders do not have strong defenses? Cowboy haters never show praise or that they were wrong. Rather they simply raise the bar to "get us."

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
I believe he stated this due to the fact that we don't have a "strong" defense. He's obviously leaving out the fact that several other contenders do not have strong defenses? Cowboy haters never show praise or that they were wrong. Rather they simply raise the bar to "get us."

Agreed. If they don't get us one week, well then they merely carry it over to the following week. It helps them sleep at night.