"They are fools gold"-Heath Evans

ghst187

Reaction score
saying we could not beat most teams that will make the post season

except that we already have, twice, once on the likely #1 NFC seed AT their place, and we dropped the ultimate smack down on one of the top AFC playoff teams.
It'd just be very homerish for anyone think we can't beat Arizona with a healthy Romo and their QB situation what it is.
Also not sure why anyone would think we couldn't beat the NFC South winner and Detroit.
I could concede the possibility that most would pick Green Bay to beat us AT Green Bay but overall, I don't see any team in the playoffs that we can't beat if we play a good game and don't turn the ball over. In fact, considering the way we've played the last few weeks on both offense and defense plus the smack down we already gave AT Seattle, most folks should probably be picking us, Green Bay (as long as they get to play at home), or New England to win it all.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
I saw that on nfl network that's why I don't watch it or espn all they do is tear down the cowboys this site here is one of the very best places to get news and notes, also their official web site and dallas morning news. GO Cowboys

Deep_South

Reaction score
Heath Evans got a Super Bowl ring for being on the Aints' injured reserve the year they won it.

VACowboy

Reaction score
I love the hate. The more, the better.

Heath Evens is my hero!

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
Uh, the Cowboys just beat a playoff team! Keep up...I know that is hard for you to do. smh

Apparently you have a reading and comprehension issue, so let me try to help you out with it...read original post below again, take note the bold underlined words.....

saying we could not beat most teams that will make the post season[/QUOTE]

so what's not true

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Apparently you have a reading and comprehension issue, so let me try to help you out with it...read original post below again, take note the bold underlined words.....

Like I said, keep up! You, Darth Vader, the Pope, Mickey Mouse and any other fool do not know who the team can beat or who they won't beat. So, what he said that you say is not "un true" (nice grammar), is opinion, not "un true". smh

Last edited:

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
Like I said, keep up! You, Darth Vader, the Pope, Mickey Mouse and any other fool do not know who the team can beat or who they won't beat. So, what he said that you say is not "un true" (nice grammar), is opinion, not "un true". smh

untrue, un true

uhn-troo
adjective, untruer, untruest.
1. not true, as to a person or a cause, to fact, or to a standard.
2. unfaithful; false.
3. incorrect or inaccurate.

saying we could not beat most teams that will make the post season[/

like I said, nothing he said as his opinion in untrue, not true etc

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
untrue, un true

uhn-troo
adjective, untruer, untruest.
1. not true, as to a person or a cause, to fact, or to a standard.
2. unfaithful; false.
3. incorrect or inaccurate.

like I said, nothing he said as his opinion in untrue, not true etc

What did he say that is true? That the Cowboys cannot beat most teams in the playoffs? And, in your initial post you never mentioned "his opinion"....you just said it was not "un true" (nice grammar) that the Cowboys cannot beat most teams in the playoffs.

So, if you think what he said is not "un true", which teams do you think the Cowboys cannot beat who are going to be in the playoffs?

Picksix

A Work in Progress
Reaction score
We can beat any team that makes the playoffs. That said, we could also lose to any team that makes the playoffs.