"They are fools gold"-Heath Evans

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I've never heard Heath Evans say anything good about the Cowboys so I'm not surprised by this.

This covers most of the mediots actually....:laugh:

I did hear a few guys say, but can't remember who they were. That they thought Dallas can go deep into the playoffs with the way the team is playing now, and nothing is changed on how the scheme and game planning is going. Just do what they been doing.
Yes, it's all obvious on that, but at least it was said.
It may have been Willie McGinnest.

Texas_Pete

Reaction score
Dallas is the #1 draw in the NFL. Anything said negatively about us = ratings.

I seriously doubt he believes we are fool's gold. He's just saying what he is paid to say.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Some will say the media are haters if they don't speak positive about the boys and blah blah blah. More times than not they are just expressing their opinions and have no bias against the boys. There are a few however that do..>Faulk is one. I can't say one way or the other about Heath Evans as frankly as far as the sports media business goes, he is a nobody.

But I will say this much.

I like it better when the media doubts the Cowboys and the cowboys go out and prove them otherwise.

I hate it when the media is on the Cowboys jocks and then they go out and lay a big fat turd of an effort on the field.

So...Let some in the media, like Evans, keep on talking bad and doubting the cowboys...I like it better that way.

Reaction score
Heath hates saying anything good about the Cowboys so his "analysis" is always suspect, but IIRC his statement was based upon the poor defense which has been exposed at times. It's going to be harder for the offense to protect them when they are facing tough defenses themselves. Logical stuff there,,, but on a positive note, the defense has been looking better lately and could turn the corner at anytime with Melton/Spencer/Lawrence stepping up.

Hardline

Reaction score
I have never lost a minute of sleep worrying about what a critic of the Cowboys have said. In fact I could care less about what anyone in the sports media has to say.

I watch the games and come to my own conclusions.

cwbyfan72

Reaction score
The media is killing me right now. EVERYONE of these fools had Dallas as a 6-8 win team this year. Now hearing anything less than a deep playoff run is a failure. LOL! right.

TrailBlazer

Reaction score
He is the biggest hater I've seen on tv. Should've seen him after the bears game last year. Just a complete jackass