"They want to play me all over like Micah Parsons" Iowa State EDGE Will McDonald IV on Dallas Cowboys 30 visit l

morasp

Reaction score
I couldn't figure out why his production dropped last season and it turned out Iowa St. had him playing on a three man front. And his weight at the combine was 239#

Carson

Reaction score
I couldn't figure out why his production dropped last season and it turned out Iowa St. had him playing on a three man front. And his weight at the combine was 239#
Apples to oranges. But reminds me of Dorance Armstrong at Kansas.

Dominated early on, stats dwindle his last season because of 3 man fronts

Hardline

Reaction score
I would love to have him but we really need a legit offensive weapon(Gibbs)

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Started another thread on position most likely to slide and I think it’s DE…I’ve got 6 1st round Edge players.

In the last 3 years there has never been more than 3 taken before the 26th pick.
I think with the lack of receivers, everyone will be pushed up this yr, hear some teams just have 15 1st rd grades, might see a lot of trades to move up

cnuball21

Reaction score
I think with the lack of receivers, everyone will be pushed up this yr, hear some teams just have 15 1st rd grades, might see a lot of trades to move up
Yea I just think there are only so many teams that can take a DE and it’s the strongest position in the 1st.

Just hope we’re smart enough to cash in if I’m right.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Yea I just think there are only so many teams that can take a DE and it’s the strongest position in the 1st.

Just hope we’re smart enough to cash in if I’m right.
Believe they are going to go bpa in rd 1 and more needs based after