Thiesman says Skins much better than Cowboys

Bungarian

Butt Monkey
Reaction score
I am watching the skins game on nfl channel. Thiesman said that winning the game on MNF would be good for Ramsey. He said the skins are much better then the Cowboys. He all but assured the win.

Champsheart

Reaction score
Bungarian said:
I am watching the skins game on nfl channel. Thiesman said that winning the game on MNF would be good for Ramsey. He said the skins are much better then the Cowboys. He all but assured the win.

Theisman sleeps with a Joe Gibbs blow up doll, what else would you expect.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Bungarian said:

Wish I could have heard his actual quote. Theisman is a definite homer.

Not sure if Joe watched the respective offseasons between the Deadskins

and Cowboys which includes free agent signings and draft, but he is definitely

drinking some serious Deadskin Kool-Aid. :rolleyes:

CactusCowboy

Benched
Reaction score
You know, I refrain from saying I don't like a certain announcer or media guy/gal because everyone has there own taste, but this guy is a quack! He is frikin nutzo, what is he thinking???? We will shove those words down his throat on Monday night!

FRDRCK

DeWare94
Reaction score
he just said that Ramsey can get 4000 yards and portis is the best running back in football

CactusCowboy

Benched
Reaction score
Ramsey might get 4000, but only because they will have to throw in the second half to catch up!

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
I've never been impressed by Theismann's analysis. Remember when he was hyping up Anthony Wright as the quarterback we should be grooming? It seems like he just throws stuff against the wall.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Dale said:
I've never been impressed by Theismann's analysis.

Are you a master of understatement, Dale?

Saying you are not impressed by his analysis is like a genius visiting a kindergarten class and only saying that the curriculum was "not all that challenging".

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
Alexander said:
Are you a master of understatement, Dale?

Saying you are not impressed by his analysis is like a genius visiting a kindergarten class and only saying that the curriculum was "not all that challenging".
:laugh2:

CoCo

Reaction score
Dale said:
I've never been impressed by Theismann's analysis. Remember when he was hyping up Anthony Wright as the quarterback we should be grooming? It seems like he just throws stuff against the wall.

No offense Dale, and not that I think he's real insightful, but... uh... I think he was right. :eek:

calico

Reaction score
^^unreal. I remember him making similar statements before that MNF game in '92 and look how that turned out.

I will say right now, if the
Commanders make the Superbowl, I will drink my own piss and post a video of it here and on extremeskins. Mark my words.

Cowboy Junkie

leonargized
Reaction score
calico said:
^^unreal. I remember him making similar statements before that MNF game in '92 and look how that turned out.

Commanders make the Superbowl, I will drink my own piss and post a video of it here and on extremeskins. Mark my words.

That is some funny stuff and I think you would be safe.

Mr.Prez

Reaction score
calico said:

I'm gonna hold ya to it but it's not going to happen. :D

Champsheart

Reaction score
calico said:

LOL!

I can think of lots of bets I could make, that definetly is not one of them. :puke:

BTW, Warm or cold?