Thiesman says Skins much better than Cowboys

Richmond Cowboy

Reaction score
Unbelievable, he just picked the deadskins to go to the nfc championship game vs the falcons.

notherbob

Reaction score
wileedog said:
He's certainly no Norman Einstein.....

I must respectfully disagree. He IS a Norman Einstein; it's an Albert that he will never be mistaken for. I couldn't believe anyone with a college degree could make such a stupid mistake - on TV yet. How does he show up in public without wearing a disguise? He typifies the dumb jock and blind bigot homer fan, both. He's a natural spokesman for the Skins.

Eddie

Reaction score
Shake it easy guys. It's just an opinion. You know what opinions are like ...

Anyway, who's to say the Skins aren't better than us? How do we know we're the better team? If I remember correctly, we were both 6-10. Pretty pathetic if you ask me.

It's like two dumb kids calling the other stupid.

We have to prove it on the field. Theisman can say what he wants. Nothing wrong with it. It's up to us to prove him wrong, by not only beating the Skins but making a serious playoff run.

We can yell and scream about how he's a homer, but heck, are we not homers for stating our team is better? We haven't played a game yet, but for some reason, everyone here has it in their mind that we're already a better team. Why? Off season doesn't mean squat bro's. It's played on the field.

Better we stay silent and let Theisman run his mouth off, then we slap him silly and kick him in the teeth. Is that not better than getting all huffed and puffed because he didn't pick our team???

dstew60105

Reaction score
Richmond Cowboy said:
Unbelievable, he just picked the deadskins to go to the nfc championship game vs the falcons.

Joe's not the sharpest knife in the drawer. He still must have some morphine left in his system from when LT cracked his leg. Other then that I have no explanation as to why he is such an idiot.