Things Not to Say to a Cop or a Judge

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
This car didn't come out with seat belts so, how to the hell you expect me to put one on dumb arse?

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
I didn't speed on purpose, officer. I was driving into a strong head wind and then it let up suddenly and I went zipping down the street.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Cops don't like it when you know the rules. So after a cop identifies himself, if you ask him to see his identification card he will get pissed. But a cop must produce an identification card upon request. You can refuse to talk to that cop and dial 911 on him if doesn't show you his card. So can I see some ID from you is the wrong thing to say to a cop.

Leave me alone is another one they don't like. Because everything they say or do after you say leave me alone is by law considered harrassment. But that's only if they have no lawful reason to be interacting with you in the first place.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
Definitely never say something like, "I'm a sovereign citizen according to the Articles of Confederation, which makes me independent and therefore I'm not required to get a license or insurance." Believe it or not, there's a whole group out there who believe that and are saying stuff like that to cops. Bad idea. And, under the law, yes, you do need to have a drivers license and insurance.

Bigdog

Reaction score
Definitely never say something like, "I'm a sovereign citizen according to the Articles of Confederation, which makes me independent and therefore I'm not required to get a license or insurance." Believe it or not, there's a whole group out there who believe that and are saying stuff like that to cops. Bad idea. And, under the law, yes, you do need to have a drivers license and insurance.
Wasn't the Articles of Confederation replaced by the Constitution that we have now? I thought it was but my history might be little hazy now.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
Wasn't the Articles of Confederation replaced by the Constitution that we have now? I thought it was but my history might be little hazy now.

Yes, you're right. The Articles of Confederation have not been our constitution since 1789, but they quote it anyway (and misinterpret it).

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
3vzx3z.jpg

would you give your mama this ticket?
:omg:

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
Me: I was going how fast?
Officer: you were doing 52 in a 25 mile an hour School Zone.

Me: well, see officer wasn't doing anything wrong here is my doctors note. I'm Dyslexic. :huh::lmao:

Hardline

Reaction score
If you want to see exactly what not to say to a police officer or a judge watch sovereign citizen videos on YouTube.

I would post a few but many contain profanity.

bb721

Reaction score
Cop: Do you always drive this fast?

Driver: No, only when I drink.