Thing's that annoy you, that shouldn't.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
RS12;4066001 said:
People in front of me in line who have to get seperate receipts for individual items. People who still use checks in front of me that dont have them mostly filled out. People paying with food stamps.

People who have to pay exact change and dump their purses on the counter to find a nickel.

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
hookemhorns72;4068913 said:
Packer's head coach Mike McCarthy wears a pen/marker that he never uses in the back of his hat!

http://i69.***BLOCKED***/albums/i67/cowboyeric8/screen_shot_2011-02-07_at_95331_am.jpg

Apparently he used it at some point, haha.

tupperware

A Plastic Container
Reaction score
BigStar;4068666 said:
Amarillo, I take it you grew up in the burbs? If you grew up in a city you would understand that men just don't wear mandles. It's a city thing I guess, and I know my Prince George's County folk wouldn't either, sheet, half of them lived in DC ten years ago...
Prince George VA?

tupperware

A Plastic Container
Reaction score
windward;4068863 said:
People who have to pay exact change and dump their purses on the counter to find a nickel.
[youtube]LXNwuR1Sn_0[/youtube]

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
No Prince George's County Maryland (Hyattsville, Largo, Suitland, etc.) Btw this is a great comedian who I've seen who articulates it so much better than I can. When I heard the bit, my gf looked at me as if I told him to put it in. thats what she said

Sebastian Maniscalco

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5XWWM6gml8

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
Yeah me too, you know you bought the damn tupperware as a team, HOW could one part of that team be missing? I swear someone sneaks into my house and messes with stuff just to play psychological games with me.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
CliffnMesquite;4069148 said:
Any child.

Its pretty odd that you are so anti-child. This isn't the 1st time you mentioned it, either.

Sad really, because kids are great. I love being a dad. There is nothing like it in the world.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dallas;4069244 said:
I love being a dad. There is nothing like it in the world.
No doubt.

I'm lucky enough I get to pick my son up from school every day. Watching him walk thru that door and to see the smile on his face when he sees me standing there is just priceless and instantly makes my day. After that, anything he wants he gets.

CliffnDallas

Reaction score
Dallas;4069244 said:
Its pretty odd that you are so anti-child. This isn't the 1st time you mentioned it, either.

Sad really, because kids are great. I love being a dad. There is nothing like it in the world.

In your opinion. In mine they are smelly destructive nuisances.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
I was just reminded of one while shopping earlier today......guys that wear white sunglasses. It's such a lame attempt...

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
Hey, if you wear them outside of the shower they are mandals.

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
Dallas;4069244 said:

big dog cowboy;4069265 said:
No doubt.

I'm lucky enough I get to pick my son up from school every day. Watching him walk thru that door and to see the smile on his face when he sees me standing there is just priceless and instantly makes my day.

Wait until you guys get a grandchild, .. you will not be able to stand it.

I'm serious, when you see and hold your child's child, it goes to a whole other level !!

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
CliffnMesquite;4069296 said:
In your opinion. In mine they are smelly destructive nuisances.

How many kids do you know, ... like three?

Oh, by the way, ... you do know we are talking about kids, as in human offspring, ... and not kids as is goats, ... right?

Faerluna

I'm Complicated
Reaction score
Dallas;4068670 said:
Capris :laugh1:

Capris are my warm weather pants. Shorts are not appropriate for all occasions and full length pants are too hot in the summer.

I wear them with my flip flops. :D

To be fair, they are super supportive flip flops (recommended by the podiatrist) because I had Plantar fasciitis and it was the only thing that eased the pain. I never go barefoot anymore, even in the house.

CliffnDallas

Reaction score
WV Cowboy;4087802 said:
How many kids do you know, ... like three?

Oh, by the way, ... you do know we are talking about kids, as in human offspring, ... and not kids as is goats, ... right?

Children should be raised by the state in remote farms and released in to society at the age of twenty.