Thing's that annoy you, that shouldn't.

vta

The Proletariat
Reaction score
BigStar;4068210 said:
Mandles (Guys who wear sandles). No one wants to see your gross feet and it makes you look like a *******!

:lmao:

My wife would agree.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
vta;4068213 said:
:lmao:

My wife would agree.

I have a guy here at work that wears these god awful things. MegaGeeks. *** is wrong with them! :laugh2:

vibram_fivefinger_classic_black300.jpg

vta

The Proletariat
Reaction score
nyc;4068223 said:
I have a guy here at work that wears these god awful things. MegaGeeks. *** is wrong with them! :laugh2:

vibram_fivefinger_classic_black300.jpg

I've never seen anything like that, my wife would have a fit. She hates feet.
They do look ridiculous though,

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
BigStar;4068210 said:
Mandles (Guys who wear sandles). No one wants to see your gross feet and it makes you look kind of soft. Bicycle riders are another group everyone could do without. They slow up the road and don't obey traffic signs/rules, and they are usually some of the most smug people you could meet (so proud of how green and healthy they are).

Sandals are a cultural thing, if you grew up by a beach or in a tropical region, everyone wears sandals/flip flops.

One thing I've noticed is that whatever you ride, you think everyone else is a jerk. If you're a pedestrian, you think every non-pedestrian is an idiot. If you're on a bike, you hate pedestrians and drivers and if you're in a car you think pedestrians should all walk through underground tunnels and bike riders should be shot.

The moral of the story is that everyone's an *******.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
It annoys me when I am taking a whiz and someone uses the urinal next to me, especially if it is someone I know at work. And don't talk to me. I am not really in the conversation mood at this point. Why can't you just wait one minute until I am finished and then proceed?

Who is the idiot who designed urinals right next to each other?

Pi**** me off to the max.:mad:

Khartun

AmarilloCowboyFan
Reaction score
nyc;4068223 said:

[URL="http://www.kayakshed.com/client/images/full/vibram_fivefinger_classic_black300.jpg"] [/URL]

Those are Vibrams. My kids love em. They are outdoorsy types of shoes. Hiking, climbing, slack lines... both of my boys do all that stuff.

BigStar;4068210 said:
Mandles (Guys who wear sandles). No one wants to see your gross feet and it makes you look kind of soft. Bicycle riders are another group everyone could do without. They slow up the road and don't obey traffic signs/rules, and they are usually some of the most smug people you could meet (so proud of how green and healthy they are).

I wear flip flops constantly. If I'm not at work I'm in shorts and flip flops. You probably don't like the backwards hat either.

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
Good point The Count and you are correct on the cyclists/driver issue. It's always one side or the other. Guys who wear flip flops all the time just look kinda soft to me. I have nothing wrong with backwards hats, sagging pants, bandanas, doo-rag, whatever. For some reason it just screams FEMININE (maybe it's the country boy in me) when I see mandles (flip flops would be considered mandles), but I do understand the need for them in locker rooms or at the beach or something.

CowboyMcCoy

Business is a Boomin
Reaction score
My mother in-law. Any time she says anything I feel like kicking my own *** for every marrying into this family.

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
Not sure if this has been answered or not.

But when someone asks what you are mad about. When there is nothing wrong and you are perfectly content. But yet they keep asking and then you get angry with them because they won't leave you alone which in turn makes you mad.

Rynie

Benched
Reaction score
BigStar;4068210 said:

I can't stand this either. The most annoying to me is flip-flops with jeans. Flip-flops period should not be worn by guys unless they are at the beach.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Cowboys fans being constantly negative and always miserable about the team.

It shouldn't bother me cause, hey, they're the ones who have to walk around everyday miserable but for whatever reason it bugs me.

ethiostar

Reaction score
Yeagermeister;4063026 said:
The use of quite when they mean quiet

are instead of our

there are others that I can't think of at the moment

:laugh1: <----just to annoy NYC

I think I do this all the time.

:laugh1::laugh1::laugh1:

:D

ethiostar

Reaction score
-People who refer to themselves in the third person. I blame Elmo for this phenomenon.

-People who talk way too loudly while on the phone and in a public setting.

-People who blast their car stereo so anyone who is within the same zip-code is forced to listen to their music selection.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
ethiostar;4068395 said:
-People who refer to themselves in the third person. I blame Elmo for this phenomenon.

-People who talk way too loudly while on the phone and in a public setting.

-People who blast their car stereo so anyone who is within the same zip-code is forced to listen to their music selection.

Idiots who play music on their phones without headphones on the subway. They should be beheaded right then and there.

tupperware

A Plastic Container
Reaction score
I think a lot of these are in to the things that should annoy you category. Whereas what I'm most interested in is things that shouldn't annoy you.

The sandals example was a good one of something that shouldn't annoy you. I think anyone can appreciate how loud music would annoy you.

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
cowboyeric8;4068338 said:
Not sure if this has been answered or not.

But when someone asks what you are mad about. When there is nothing wrong and you are perfectly content. But yet they keep asking and then you get angry with them because they won't leave you alone which in turn makes you mad.

You talkin about your girl Eric?

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
I agree about the blasting music through the neighborhoods. And what is even more stupid is these guys usually have weed(at the least) on them but draw attention to themselves??? Idiots. Btw I know you can blast your music without being shady but if you're intelligent about it, you wouldn't want to draw cops' attention to pull you over. Just sayin...

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
TheCount;4068234 said:
Sandals are a cultural thing, if you grew up by a beach or in a tropical region, everyone wears sandals/flip flops.

One thing I've noticed is that whatever you ride, you think everyone else is a jerk. If you're a pedestrian, you think every non-pedestrian is an idiot. If you're on a bike, you hate pedestrians and drivers and if you're in a car you think pedestrians should all walk through underground tunnels and bike riders should be shot.

The moral of the story is that everyone's an *******.

I was talking about guys in DC wearing them outside, not some tropical or SC area.