Thing's that annoy you, that shouldn't.

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
Amarillo, I take it you grew up in the burbs? If you grew up in a city you would understand that men just don't wear mandles. It's a city thing I guess, and I know my Prince George's County folk wouldn't either, sheet, half of them lived in DC ten years ago...

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Romo 2 Austin;4068633 said:
Those like pants women where that come below the knees but arent real pants.

Capris :laugh1: :laugh1: :laugh1: :laugh1: :laugh1: :laugh1: :laugh1: :laugh1: :laugh1:

Khartun

AmarilloCowboyFan
Reaction score
BigStar;4068666 said:
Amarillo, I take it you grew up in the burbs? If you grew up in a city you would understand that men just don't wear mandles. It's a city thing I guess, and I know my Prince George's County folk wouldn't either, sheet, half of them lived in DC ten years ago...

I grew up in Amarillo and Dallas. I'm definitely from the city. I'm not talking about mandles anyway. I'm talking about flip flops. I would never wear mandles because they aren't in style. Flip flops are. Everyone I know wears them. You not liking them is fine. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. However, you thinking someone is soft for wearing them is really quite ignorant. I can fully see that coming back to bite you someday.

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
AmarilloCowboyFan;4068687 said:
I grew up in Amarillo and Dallas. I'm definitely from the city. I'm not talking about mandles anyway. I'm talking about flip flops. I would never wear mandles because they aren't in style. Flip flops are. Everyone I know wears them. You not liking them is fine. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. However, you thinking someone is soft for wearing them is really quite ignorant. I can fully see that coming back to bite you someday.

Good points Amarillo

I'm not underestimating anyone's "toughness" based on them wearing flip flops or something. It shows a lack of manhood and a showmanship of presenting yourself as such. Again, different areas, different breeds. If you came to DC wearing flip flops, people would take you as a yuppie or a mark, easy as that. And the don't be surprised part, I think our people would be a hell ova lot more aware of you coming around the corner then you would...and believe the only thing that would "bite" them is that you have cheap *** shoes so no one would want them and spare them to let you walk home humbled with your girl shoes.

ethiostar

Reaction score
BigStar;4068697 said:
Good points Amarillo

I'm not underestimating anyone's "toughness" based on them wearing flip flops or something. It shows a lack of manhood and a showmanship of presenting yourself as such. Again, different areas, different breeds. If you came to DC wearing flip flops, people would take you as a yuppie or a mark, easy as that. And the don't be surprised part, I think our people would be a hell ova lot more aware of you coming around the corner then you would...

I've worn flip flops ever since i was a kid. I would scratch your eyes out if you were to say that to my face.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
BigStar;4068697 said:
Good points Amarillo

I'm not underestimating anyone's "toughness" based on them wearing flip flops or something. It shows a lack of manhood and a showmanship of presenting yourself as such. Again, different areas, different breeds. If you came to DC wearing flip flops, people would take you as a yuppie or a mark, easy as that. And the don't be surprised part, I think our people would be a hell ova lot more aware of you coming around the corner then you would...

Our people. Man you gotta love how that just rolls off the tongue.

Our people.

I have to start using that more often to further seperate myself from society.

Keep me and my peoples safe from THOSE OTHER people out there.

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
Hey Dallas I was reffering to DC inner city natives. Nice try to race bait though (White race card..innovative) Pretty much we know who lives in the neighborhood...who are you here to see is the usual first question?

Khartun

AmarilloCowboyFan
Reaction score
ethiostar;4068700 said:
I've worn flip flops ever since i was a kid. I would scratch your eyes out if you were to say that to my face.

:laugh2:

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Too many sticky threads .. seriously .. ask the mods ..

#reality

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong guys the burb kids wear them, but you wear sneakers in the summer and boots in the winter. Sandals(flip flops) are for chicks(duh). You think people want to see/worse smell your feet? BTW people don't smell themselves anywhere NEAR the level that other people do (they smell you idiot, but they don't have the heart to tell you...). But go on being comfortable like a teenage girl.

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;4068790 said:
I wear flip flops all the time around the house. I rarely wear them outside.

Girlyman-Little_Star_BW.jpg

:D