Things you have eaten before but never again

rynochop

Reaction score
Cous cous-texture is too weird
Rice cakes
Pancakes or waffles-as a kid at a sleepover we never went to bed and my friends mom forced me to eat pancakes..I puked them up on the way home
Cantaloupe

InTheZone

Reaction score
- Goat meat
- Yogurt
- Cantelope
- Pickles
- Sushi
when you say yogurt you mean all yogurt or the ones with fruit at the bottom? I haven't hard yogurt in years, but I used to eat multiples of these daily. Actually I had those white yogurt covered raisins recently, delish.

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
Get some cream cheese, fresh jalapeño and bacon. Wrap the dove breasts in some of the cheese and 1/4 slice of jalapeño with the bacon. Grill over coals and enjoy.
So, basically cover the taste of the meat and enjoy. I could probably eat a dirt clod with all that goodness on it...:lmao2::laugh:

DanteEXT

Reaction score
Sorry bro, that's my happy place.:(

Yeah, many people I know love those but...

giphy-downsized.gif

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
when you say yogurt you mean all yogurt or the ones with fruit at the bottom? I haven't hard yogurt in years, but I used to eat multiples of these daily. Actually I had those white yogurt covered raisins recently, delish.
All yogurt, it's backwards to because it looks appetizing. It should be good lol. Just get half way through the bite and...I think this has turned!