CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Brains
Tripe
Mountain Oysters
Beef liver but chicken livers are outtasight
Never tried Haggis and never will, Scotland should have just stopped with scotch. They made a great whiskey but didn't know when to stop.
Couscous, I do not eat birds or what they eat
Cottage cheese, they call women's thighs with cellulite that and expect me to eat it? Curds? CURDS??? Curds attract spiders.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Brains
Tripe
Mountain Oysters
Never tried Haggis and never will, Scotland should have just stopped with scotch. They made a great whiskey but didn't know when to stop.
Cottage cheese, they call women's thighs with cellulite that and expect me to eat it? Curds? CURDS??? Curds attract spiders.
Okay, but you realize chickens are birds and not plants, right?

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Okay, but you realize chickens are birds and not plants, right?
I don't consider them birds, they are chickens and what all mystery food tastes are compared to which has always fascinated me. Gator tastes like chicken. Why go into the swamp for one when you can get chicken at a drive through? Rattlesnake tastes like chicken but a chicken won't sink it's fangs into you. Frog legs tastes like chicken but you do not have to go into the swamp in the middle of the night with voodoo all around and cottonmouths, see rattlesnakes, to get chicken.

BTW, KFC has dropped "finger licking good" because of the virus. I am not going to buy any because there's not another part of my body I want to lick.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I don't consider them birds, they are chickens and what all mystery food tastes are compared to which has always fascinated me. Gator tastes like chicken. Why go into the swamp for one when you can get chicken at a drive through? Rattlesnake tastes like chicken but a chicken won't sink it's fangs into you. Frog legs tastes like chicken but you do not have to go into the swamp in the middle of the night with voodoo all around and cottonmouths, see rattlesnakes, to get chicken.

BTW, KFC has dropped "finger licking good" because of the virus. I am not going to buy any because there's not another part of my body I want to lick.
Yeah, I heard the KFC thing this morning. All that was running through my mind on the subject was, "You're still eating with your hands, so what's the difference if you lick your fingers?"

And I agree with your other premise too. People have told me, "Try it, it tastes like chicken."

"Then why are you paying five times as much for it?"

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
Brains
Tripe
Mountain Oysters
I have actually smelled tripe cooking before. How anyone could eat that is beyond me...:thumbdown:

Last edited:

jsb357

Reaction score
beets, turnips, turnip greens, mustard greens, and pickled pigs feet
are all on my list of foods eaten before but are now reserved not to be eaten until starving.

also I used to eat fresh pears all the time and now cannot stand them

:confused: