This Board Needs a Reality Check

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
This idea that Murray was expendable is one of the most asinine things ive read in a long time. He was the perfect running back for our scheme and was a workhorse who never left the field. No clue what the FO was thinking, you are replacing him with Randle and a washed up DMC who hasnt been good in 4 years. WE had a chance to win the SB if we brought Murray back, now our identity is muddled bc of the RBs we have on the roster.

lol....yeah....never left the field...on his contract year.

Left the field all the time prior to that for parts of games or weeks at a time.

But, yeah, all the sudden cause he stayed on the field in a contract year we're all supposed to believe that he's some amazing workhorse back that carried the ball 350+ times a year, every year, for the last five years straight.

Hardline

Reaction score
You all can debate this all you want. If I could choose to have Murray over not having Murray. I would choose to have Murray.

foofighters

Reaction score
This idea that Murray was expendable is one of the most asinine things ive read in a long time. He was the perfect running back for our scheme and was a workhorse who never left the field. No clue what the FO was thinking, you are replacing him with Randle and a washed up DMC who hasnt been good in 4 years. WE had a chance to win the SB if we brought Murray back, now our identity is muddled bc of the RBs we have on the roster.

Lol! It's hard to take anyone serious who uses "da" instead of "the...

Hoofbite

Reaction score
If Reality wants to cut me a check, I certainly wouldn't turn it down.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
It's amazing how the loss of a RB could cause sure-handed wide receivers to make fluke drops & errors that lead to devastating turnovers. If only Murray was still on the team...

Nah, no agenda at all to those who are outrageously putting blame on the running attack for this game's woes.

I can see it already -- our RBs could combine for over 200 total yards next week, with 40 minutes T.O.P., but they'd still find a way to complain because our backs weren't physical enough, or didn't get the dirty yards, or some other buzzword phrase.

DFWJC

Reaction score

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Nice work.:clap:

I knew he was flat out lying but didn't have the thread evidence.

He actually STARTED a thread saying we'd win 4-5 games last year, then claims he picked us 11-5.
How dull can you be to think you can get away with that around here.
:laugh::laugh:

just own up to it...most everyone underestimated last year's team.

I figured 4-12 and got 12-4 so I was way more than happy

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
Murray was THE very reason Dallas loss at Lambeau last year. Dallas had em on the ropes, Murray had daylight in front of him for a back breaking TD.. Peppers sneezes, Murray gets scared and puts the ball on the ground. Glad he is in Philly... hehehehehee

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
For those who say the O-line is mainly responsible for Murrays yardage, then why did he average 5.5 in 2011 when the line was trash

Same reason Troy Hambrick had 5.2 in 2001 ......... cause he was not the starter.

Without this o-line Murray is averaging 0.5 yards per carry this year ....... let me repeat that 0.5

DeMarco Murray 2015 stats

Week number 1 - 8 carries for 9 yards
Week number 2 - 13 carries for 2 yards