This dog will be put down on Sunday Night

LifetimeBoysFan

Reaction score
I have been patiently waiting for the process to finish, and see it work out. No more. It’s time to pull the plug, compete with an interim head coach and start shopping for a full time replacement. Just don’t fall into the trap of making an interim hire a permenant one. The next full time coach should not already be on our staff.

Brax

Reaction score
The parallels are pretty striking. Get the tar beat out of you at home by an AFC South opponent, next week go to a hostile environment for a Sunday Nighter. Same as 2010. They lost in Green Bay 45-7 then.

I actually don't think Jones will fire Garrett in season. He'll be canned at the end of the year. A new coach will be a short term fix, but what ails the Cowboys won't be fixed anytime soon and that is this family's ownership.
should be some great shots of JJ banging his head on the table during the game, a tight game JJ will be we are close, JG will be its a process, trust the process, with a complete collapse it will be pretty ugly.

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
The Eagles are smelling blood. They know the Cowboys are on the brink of total collapse (if they're not there already). And they also know that they're now in prime position to finish off another team in the division. And the Commanders are about to fall apart due to a huge rash of injuries. They know this thing is once again there's for the taking. And they will happily due so on Sunday Night. If you thought that Titans game was bad? Just wait.

I'm getting the same vibe from this team as when they quit on Wade Phillips and he was canned. Jones might not fire Garrett immediately because he's family, but he will fire him by season's end.

Please put us down. Make the pain go away. Let us sleep in peace!

John813

Reaction score
Another night game?

C'mon. Going to be turning it off early if we play like last night again.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
How did your head coach start off his presser after the game?

"I thought we did some real good things in all three phases of the game tonight "

There are always some "good things", but that's an empty remark when overall the team performed poorly, and has for most of the season. There is no smoothing over this - the team just isn't very good.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If I'm Garrett and I know my butts on the line I'd fire Linehan today and call the games, get somebody else to manage the game. Its his only hope. I really believe Jerry will make this change today.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No big surprise! After the last 8 games of last season I could see this coming.

And yet, somehow, the owner of this team decided to give even more influence and control over the team to Garrett and Linehan. That is the biggest head scratcher in all of this.

After setting franchise records for offensive futility in 2017, Jerry Jones allowed those two to make any and all changes to this team that they wanted. From blaming and cutting Dez, to firing all of those assistants, to hiring their replacements (including Alexander and Kellen Moore).

For that, Jerry Jones deserves every bit of this suffering, but sadly, we fans don't.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah, I get the feeling Philly is gonna straight clap our ***

tenor.gif

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
Wentz is just starting to get his confidence and feet back under him after the knee surgery, still so far this year he is completing 70.7% percent of his passes for 1788 yards with 13TD's 2 INT's and a QB rating of 109. he has done all that in 6 games. We will be crushed next Sunday with them coming off a by week and playing at home. Next Sunday is the nail in the coffin on our season

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
The only Ray of light will be knowing that it's one week closer to the end of the Jason Garrett era.

That's all we've got at this point.

Take note that even the few homers left have gone into hiding rather than dealing with what's happening.

I've just seen an article on nfl.com where Jerry says he doesnt anticipate a coaching change. I hope it's just the Johnny blue talking.