CFZ This Game is Prescott vs Purdy and don't forget that!

blueblood70

Reaction score
Funny how butthurt some of you get over other team fans coming to your site. I only come when our two teams are playing. We have Cowboy fans at ours.
Funny how easy it is for us to put you on and ignore list because we don't like trolls and you're a Seattle 49er I mean yeah that's real nice I bet that rolls over real well go away you are a giant troll that's what you're here for that's what the kind of response is you're gonna get too bad so sad cry me a river moving on....

Seattle49er

Reaction score
Funny how easy it is for us to put you on and ignore list because we don't like trolls and you're a Seattle 49er I mean yeah that's real nice I bet that rolls over real well go away you are a giant troll that's what you're here for that's what the kind of response is you're gonna get too bad so sad cry me a river moving on....
Need a tissue?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Dobbs has been playing some decent ball. Kudos to him

If you watched that game though, Purdy played much better. Almost flawless.
I saw it. Even the one incompletion he had was a throw away. But Dobbs still was credited with 14 points and he played against the 49ers defense.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If Dak comes out and plays really well, like one of his best games, I think we come out of there with a WIN. I think Purdy is going to play well because most of his passes are short to the backs and receivers. We need to tackle well and Vander Esch is really going to be tested of course but I still think it comes down to how well the QB's play. It would be sweet to get to Purdy and force a pick or two which would cause the Niners to play from behind. They said Dak's rating is top of the league when he has the lead and bottom of the barrel when playing from behind. Anyway I just wanted to share my thoughts but I want to mention one more thing. How can we expect Dak to play really well without Tyron Smith and possibly Zach Martin? This is the part that makes me worried and sick.

I've been a fan for 47 years and really can't stand the Niners since the 90's. I was there in Dallas in the 90's when both teams met in the endzone before the game and started pushing each other around. My 27 year old son is more die hard than I am and has this guy he works with is wanting to bet him $500 and give him 10 points! I told him not to do it because I don't trust Dak and Martin and Smith are banged up and thats not counting Micah and Dowdle. Sorry for the long post but I'm praying for a win but my gut says otherwise.
Which ones plays defense?

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Wasn't our playoff game against the 49ers last season, Prescott vs. Purdy? If we are to ever win this match-up, someone else has to be the difference maker. I think it will be Parsons.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Part of the problem with how fans view QBs.
3rd and 8 on the Cowboys 40 yardline. Purdy breaks the huddle. Purdy out wide. Purdy in motion. Prescott looks like hes going to blitz. Purdy hikes the ball to Purdy. Dak breaks through the line putting pressure on Purdy, Purdy evades Dak, Purdy streaking down the sidelines. Hes got a step on Dak. Purdy throws deep, Dak trying to catch up, Purdy catches the ball over Dak and goes in for the score!!!

Purdy to Purdy TD!!!!!

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
3rd and 8 on the Cowboys 40 yardline. Purdy breaks the huddle. Purdy out wide. Purdy in motion. Prescott looks like hes going to blitz. Purdy hikes the ball to Purdy. Dak breaks through the line putting pressure on Purdy, Purdy evades Dak, Purdy streaking down the sidelines. Hes got a step on Dak. Purdy throws deep, Dak trying to catch up, Purdy catches the ball over Dak and goes in for the score!!!

Purdy to Purdy TD!!!!!
I thought you'd have Dak winning. Why be a hater?

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Is this a high noon gun shoot out?? I thought teams won games. Not quarterbacks. Quarterbacks help for sure but they can't win a game by themselves. Maybe can lose one...

Dakota

Reaction score
If Dak comes out and plays really well, like one of his best games, I think we come out of there with a WIN. I think Purdy is going to play well because most of his passes are short to the backs and receivers. We need to tackle well and Vander Esch is really going to be tested of course but I still think it comes down to how well the QB's play. It would be sweet to get to Purdy and force a pick or two which would cause the Niners to play from behind. They said Dak's rating is top of the league when he has the lead and bottom of the barrel when playing from behind. Anyway I just wanted to share my thoughts but I want to mention one more thing. How can we expect Dak to play really well without Tyron Smith and possibly Zach Martin? This is the part that makes me worried and sick.

I've been a fan for 47 years and really can't stand the Niners since the 90's. I was there in Dallas in the 90's when both teams met in the endzone before the game and started pushing each other around. My 27 year old son is more die hard than I am and has this guy he works with is wanting to bet him $500 and give him 10 points! I told him not to do it because I don't trust Dak and Martin and Smith are banged up and thats not counting Micah and Dowdle. Sorry for the long post but I'm praying for a win but my gut says otherwise.
Not really, both are bus drivers. It's the rest of the team that needs to go above and beyond. We both have our share of stand outs.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Purdy will beat Dak.

Brock Purdys will be 5-0 and the Dad Prescotts will be 3-2.
I think someone hacked CowboyRoy's account.

You're supposed to love Dak, hate Zeke and be generally disdainful and dismissive.

RonnieT24

Reaction score

You're supposed to love Dak, hate Zeke and be generally disdainful and dismissive.
Well he's being disdainful and dismissive of Dak. I guess now with Zeke gone he needs a new object of derision?

Arkyvarminter

Reaction score
Is this a high noon gun shoot out?? I thought teams won games. Not quarterbacks. Quarterbacks help for sure but they can't win a game by themselves. Maybe can lose one...
I never meant that and u know it ...learn to read

shabazz

Reaction score
Funny how butthurt some of you get over other team fans coming to your site. I only come when our two teams are playing. We have Cowboy fans at ours.
I personally like other teams fans coming here and giving their points of view.

some here don’t like y’all here and some here don’t like our own fans here unless we are complete homers and are never critical of our owner, coaches and players……go figure.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

I like Dak because he is a top 10 QB. Better than what 70% of the league has at QB. Hard to find those.