This game is why Dallas needs legit Backup QB

mahoneybill

Reaction score
For the sake of accuracy, that was actually Bernie Kosar. Testaverde didn't sign here until Aikman was long gone.
For the sake of accuracy, that was actually Bernie Kosar. Testaverde didn't sign here until Aikman was long gone.

thanks for the correction. You are right Bernie kosher. I think Testaverde showed up under Parcells not Johnson, my mistake

DakBringMeBack

Reaction score
Should trade 8-ball Elliott too. Doing the other team
A favor every time he touches the ball like always

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
This game isnt the reason we need a backup QB. It's the reason why you beat the damn teams you should. If we beat the Jets this game doesnt matter. If you beat the Jets and the Saints with a backup then we would have clinched already

Bingo

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
It's supremely obvious by the results of the 1st half of today's tame that this is a team with no sense of urgency to win. It's less than pathetic.

InTheZone

Reaction score
Exactly how do you know Rush #7 is not legitimate? He never played, so you've never actually seen what he can do in a real game.
If the coaches say practice translates to the game and we see what Dak is then I'm afraid to see how ugly all the QBs look in practice if they're being honest about their judgement.