This game will define the coaching staff

waving monkey

Reaction score
First off good for you
I'm glad I was wrong.
Although I'm still a doubter when it comes this coaching staff.
And I really hope I'm proven wrong all the way to the SB.
First off good for you. But I'm lost why that' your way

ghst187

Reaction score
First off good for you
First off good for you. But I'm lost why that' your way

Because we've been shown time and time again that we often get outcoached and I don't believe we put our players in the best positions to win. I think we have had a pretty decent roster for quite a while and this staff hasn't done much with it.... what 1 playoff win? Poor clock managment, usually poor preparation, and usually fail to identify and exploit any mismatches.
I would argue we have had better personal than a ton of teams that have won in the playoffs. There haven't been any great teams in a decade.
For these reasons and more I just don't have faith in this staff navigating this team to a SB.
As i said, I desperately hope I'm proven a fool this year but I don't expect to be. I expect another premature flameout to an inferior team to end our season. Just seen it too many times to expect a different ending. Last year I thought it would be different...but it wasn't.

waving monkey

Reaction score
Because we've been shown time and time again that we often get outcoached and I don't believe we put our players in the best positions to win. I think we have had a pretty decent roster for quite a while and this staff hasn't done much with it.... what 1 playoff win? Poor clock managment, usually poor preparation, and usually fail to identify and exploit any mismatches.
I would argue we have had better personal than a ton of teams that have won in the playoffs. There haven't been any great teams in a decade.
For these reasons and more I just don't have faith in this staff navigating this team to a SB.
As i said, I desperately hope I'm proven a fool this year but I don't expect to be. I expect another premature flameout to an inferior team to end our season. Just seen it too many times to expect a different ending. Last year I thought it would be different...but it wasn't.
O.k. and as for as seeing Garrett'a team's making progress? Where I agree with the complaints is its taking too long.I do see red's growth and certainly the team's.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Wow, such misery. Good luck man.

khiladi

Reaction score
So what's the definition

Well clearly Garrett can’t coach worth jack squat, which is why Jerry took play calling away from him, called him a head coach in training, said he can walk around with the defense and has a knack for ambiguity..

So there is that..

waving monkey

Reaction score
Well clearly Garrett can’t coach worth jack squat, which is why Jerry took play calling away from him, called him a head coach in training, said he can walk around with the defense and has a knack for ambiguity..

So there is that..
I love "So there's that"in any post so there's that

stilltheguru88

Reaction score
A lot of these upcoming games will test the coaching staff. I’m waiting for a game against a non division opponent where I’m impressed with Garrett or Rod.

perrykemp

Reaction score
If there was ever a massive glaring weakness for an opponent, its apparent to a blind man in this game.
San Francisco is absolutely bottom line, horrid in defending the slot.
If Cole is not a focal point of the game plan than heads should roll.
There should be no more excuses for this coaching staff, this isn't brail.

Wait, I thought the Packer game was supposed to be the defining game for the coaching staff?

erod

Reaction score
This next game is for the division.

Whichever team loses is basically out of contention for winning the East.