This game will define the coaching staff

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Look they're starting a rookie quarterback rookie at corner, and a bunch of garbage at other positions.
If we stay aggressive on both sides of the ball we will blow these guys off the field. if we don't then you can come back and give us excuses about why.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Okay mrs. Garrett that's about all I can take in one folder.
Thanks for posting today
I support Garrett because he looks like a puppet who can influence Jerry’s poor instincts. And possibly overcome the dysfunctional football franchise Jerry has created.

What’s our alternative?

willia451

Reaction score
I'm afraid that ship has sailed my friend.

Sad-Girl-on-Beach-HD-Wallpaper_Widescreen-wallpaper-680x425.jpg

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
A lost will define JG as a loser. I'm tired of losing amigos

FYI we are 31st in defensive spending. Can you believe that. Dead last :banghead::banghead::banghead:
I'm tired of the FO/fanbase arrogantly justifying that FA is never worth it with this ugly D we're seeing on the field. The most used excuse is the "FO is gunshy bc of the Carr signing" while @ the same time claiming he was clearly our best corner in the same breath throughout his tenure here? We overpaid but he was our top CB? No more FA for us...:huh:

TheHerd

Reaction score
Look they're starting a rookie quarterback rookie at corner, and a bunch of garbage at other positions.
If we stay aggressive on both sides of the ball we will blow these guys off the field. if we don't then you can come back and give us excuses about why.

To stay aggressive, we'd actually have to be aggressive at some point. I can't recall ever thinking the Cowboy defense was aggressive since Monty and Rod took over.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
To stay aggressive, we'd actually have to be aggressive at some point. I can't recall ever thinking the Cowboy defense was aggressive since Monty and Rod took over.
I just want them to stay out of the rush 3 crap I'm not asking for miracles here LOL

Pokes12

Reaction score
Golden, I think that a loss in this game defines Jason Garrett. I think what defines this team, are the next five games as a whole. No half measures...or no vote of confidence is coming.
We have seen enough of Garrett. This game will not define him. We know who he is. He is a feckless, traditional, let's not play to win coach who has no skills whatever in game management. None whatsoever. He should do exactly the opposite of what his inclinations tell him to do and then he will be right more often than wrong. If the slant pass to Dez fails on the first attempt from the 4 yard line and you think, it really should work, let's run the same play again, DO NOT, RED BALL. Instead, run the ball with Zeke. See how it works, RED? Can you handle that?

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I support Garrett because he looks like a puppet who can influence Jerry’s poor instincts. And possibly overcome the dysfunctional football franchise Jerry has created.

What’s our alternative?
Well I think it's kind of the opposite I admire Jerry for finally listening to his Scouts and not some hand-picked dweeb doing The Scouting for him.
Now if he just hires a coach and keeps his nose out of the locker room his transformation from the dark side will be complete

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We didn’t do the same thing over and over last year winning several games at the end could have gone the other way. That’s reality in the NFL. There’s often a fine line associated with winning or losing.

49ers a great example losing 5 of their 6 I believe by 3 points or less. But yet theyre considered a poor team because they haven’t won any games.

The NFL is a sum sport. There’s a winner and a loser. Often the margin of defeat is very minimal with a play or two deciding actual differential in how we’d otherwise measure a team.

Jimmy Johnson said most games are decided by the way the ball bounces. There are about 6 plays per game where it bounces your way or it doesn't. Which team gets those bounces, but also what they do with that opportunity which decides the games.
However, I do strongly believe that now days, the refs determine a lot of outcomes as well. Rather intentionally or just not, they do determine games, as we know all to well.

CCBoy

Reaction score
We have seen enough of Garrett. This game will not define him. We know who he is. He is a feckless, traditional, let's not play to win coach who has no skills whatever in game management. None whatsoever. He should do exactly the opposite of what his inclinations tell him to do and then he will be right more often than wrong. If the slant pass to Dez fails on the first attempt from the 4 yard line and you think, it really should work, let's run the same play again, DO NOT, RED BALL. Instead, run the ball with Zeke. See how it works, RED? Can you handle that?

Got that off your chest now? Now, what if this is the first of five straight wins?

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Last seasons playoff loss is all you need to know. Coming out flat @ home as the #1 seed...getting down 21-3...No excuses. Enough said.:rolleyes:

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
We have a very average HC

I'd settle for average..We have a very poor coaching staff. No feel for the game. Constantly putting players in position to fail. Horrible player rotation along the D-line.

Jesus...don't get me started..:banghead:

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Well I think it's kind of the opposite I admire Jerry for finally listening to his Scouts and not some hand-picked dweeb doing The Scouting for him.
Now if he just hires a coach and keeps his nose out of the locker room his transformation from the dark side will be complete
There in lies the problem . He’s not hiring a coach that could recieve more credit than him because Jerry wants to be considered a football guy. That’s why we are where we are.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Jimmy Johnson said most games are decided by the way the ball bounces. There are about 6 plays per game where it bounces your way or it doesn't. Which team gets those bounces, but also what they do with that opportunity which decides the games.
However, I do strongly believe that now days, the refs determine a lot of outcomes as well. Rather intentionally or just not, they do determine games, as we know all to well.
I still believe the talent determines most of the games .