This is a big, big game

playmakers

Reaction score
If we win tomorrow we should win the following two weeks against the Commanders and Cards. That's 6-3 and looking not too bad. One game at a time, but the importance of tomorrow's game is immense. Just remember the year the Steelers played us in the Superbowl[95], they started out 3-4 and went on to the superbowl.

I think, man up, Henry could cover Keyshawn. I would give him no saftey help. Then we double Smith with Newman shadowing him. That would be my game plan verses the Panthers because their running game doesn't scare me.

Mansta54

Reaction score
We're gonna win tomorrow night and Romo will be a HUGE reason why. The QB spot has been awful in our 3 losses. Romo is truely a UPGRADE!!!

Angus

Reaction score
playmakers;1122902 said:
If we win tomorrow we should win the following two weeks against the Commanders and Cards. That's 6-3 and looking not too bad. One game at a time, but the importance of tomorrow's game is immense. Just remember the year the Steelers played us in the Superbowl[95], they started out 3-4 and went on to the superbowl.

I think, man up, Henry could cover Keyshawn. I would give him no saftey help. Then we double Smith with Newman shadowing him. That would be my game plan verses the Panthers because their running game doesn't scare me.

Thanks for the encouraging words. I hope you are right.

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
Yeah, I really think that if we win this game, we'll end up 6-3 playing Indianapolis at home.

We lose to the Colts, putting us at 6-4. I think we rebound, and beat the Buccaneers, putting us at 7-4, and back in it. 5 more games to close it out, and most (3?) are at home. I think we easily win 2 of those games(Detroit, Philadelphia). Putting us at 9 wins. We lose at New York, 5 losses, lose at Atlanta, 6 losses.

If that happens, our game comes down to the NO game, where Payton comes to town. I like our chances. 10-6 or 9-7 is what I see happening.

This is all if Romo doesn't totally suck. And I hope he doesn't.

America's Team

Florida Cowboy
Reaction score
playmakers;1122902 said:

thats exactly what i was thinking

sjordan6

Reaction score
Mansta54;1122908 said:
We're gonna win tomorrow night and Romo will be a HUGE reason why. The QB spot has been awful in our 3 losses. Romo is truely a UPGRADE!!!

Thank you! Finally someone is thinking. Romo is very much an upgrade over Bledsoe. The Boys will run the ball and run it some more. I think the game plan will be to keep it simple and not turn the ball over.

The Panthers dont score alot of points and I think Dallas will be able to move the ball. I honestly dont think their defense is better than NY and Romo moved the ball without the running game.

People have called me crazy but I think its a blow out by 14 points. If we can contain smith then we will be great. The Panthers have the worst 3rd down percentage in the league. They are horrible.

Their running game is less than without Deangelo. Their defense is good but not better than last years.

The only quality team they have beat is New Orleans and the Ravens.

I admit it will be a good game but I still see a blowout!

Mansta54

Reaction score
sjordan6;1123242 said:
Thank you! Finally someone is thinking. Romo is very much an upgrade over Bledsoe. The Boys will run the ball and run it some more. I think the game plan will be to keep it simple and not turn the ball over.

The Panthers dont score alot of points and I think Dallas will be able to move the ball. I honestly dont think their defense is better than NY and Romo moved the ball without the running game.

People have called me crazy but I think its a blow out by 14 points. If we can contain smith then we will be great. The Panthers have the worst 3rd down percentage in the league. They are horrible.

Their running game is less than without Deangelo. Their defense is good but not better than last years.

Not sure about a blowout but our offense will look much better. People will see just what a poor job Bledsoe was doing. Bledsoe was what kepted our weapons grounded. Our talent will shine now cause Romo will get them the ball on time and in stride. He's very very accurate..

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
we probably won't win on sunday. i hope im wrong but i don't think i am

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Mansta54;1122908 said:
In our 3rd loss who played QB in the 2nd half?

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
Hostile;1123385 said:
In our 3rd loss who played QB in the 2nd half?

Yeah, really, people just get way too optimistic without any evidence. Romo has not shown, much like Bledsoe that he is not turnover prone. It might change vs Panthers, but lets not pretend that somehow Romo is big upgrade over Bledsoe in Turnover department.

He is an upgrade when it comes to not taking Sacks, thats the only thing certain so far. But even that we have to see, sometimes Backups look good in limited time. When it comes to full time starter, thats when we can conclude about how good they are or they can be.

Undisputed

Reaction score
sjordan6;1123242 said:

Only the Saints and Ravens? Ya ummm..compared to us especially, I'd say that is pretty significant. Who have we beaten again?

cowboys19

Reaction score
pass
run
pass
pass
run
run
pass
run
pass
pass
pass
pass
pass
pass
pass
pass
pass
pass
pass
pass
pass
pass
pass
pass
pass
pass
pass
pass
run
pass
pass
run
pass
pass

who the hell plays well with playcalling like that? and a guy who has never played any meaningfull snaps in the nfl?

cowboys19

Reaction score
run= 21.7 % of the time
pass= 78.3% of the time

You really expected him to do anything?
I remember you saying how he was put in a perfect situation, which In my opinion is totally false. making your QB throw 78.3% of the time is not a perfect situation nor a smart decision

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
cowboys19;1123471 said:
run= 21.7 % of the time
pass= 78.3% of the time

You really expected him to do anything?
If he steps on the field to play, yes, I expect him to perform.

Do you want me to prove that a QB can have those kinds of stats and win?

Cowchips

Reaction score
sjordan6;1123242 said:

Are you basing this on how Romo "blew out" the Giants at home in a game that was essentially tied?