Twitter: This is disturbing

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
Whether it was a speed thing or a cut thing as some have argued, this is the reason you don’t pay big money to running backs. Does anyone doubt that Pollard would have faired any worse? Nope.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
That wasn't the argument you asked, you said hole. There was no "hole" there, he used vision to get through and even had to use his feet to get away from the pile. He then had to break tackles in the open field. This is a dude that is bigger and slower than Zeke, and he took it 99 yards and only the second RB to do it.

Zeke has 41 yards on 700 carries for his long. You're moving the goal post and I am going to call your butt out on it.
He used his vision for that run huh? Lmao

mattjames2010

Reaction score
He used his vision for that run huh? Lmao

Your argument from the beginning has been gigantic holes to run through, I showed you two where RBs found ways to get to the second level with very little room at the line. What is Zeke's excuse now, slick?

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Shades of Marion Barber after he got paid. 2016 zeke takes that to the house. Is it really possible to lose that much speed in 3 seasons? You can see Frederick is pretty upset...

Someone has taught him to go find the safety and it has ruined him as a player because anytime he is at the 2nd level he just avoids daylight to go track down the safety and get tackled.

You hate to see it but 2016 Ezekiel Elliot is gone for good.

He's 3 and 4 yard running the Dallas Cowboys to L's now.

leeblair

Reaction score
Dude, this is NOTHING compared to what rookies used to make in the first round. Not even remotely freakin' close. You exaggerated on your point here. Barber wasn't a bust by any means, he was a 4th round pick that was a good change of pace back that got pushed into a starting role.
You are correct- he was a very good change of pace running back that got overhyped into being made a high priced every down back, and he flopped.

aikemirv

Reaction score
You win for best post in this thread.

The only option for a chance at a TD other than cutting inside would have been an inside cut then back outside.

The timing would be tight. He would need to sell inside until the defender started to reverse direction.

The question is if he can sell inside before being too close to Frederick to be able to cut back outside.

The 1st image below shows that the Safety can easily cut off the outside path.

The 2nd image is the point at which the defender starts reversing direction.

Facts and obvious video evidence does not negate their feelings!

CB61

Reaction score
Shades of Marion Barber after he got paid. 2016 zeke takes that to the house. Is it really possible to lose that much speed in 3 seasons? You can see Frederick is pretty upset...

He probably be a couple seconds faster if he shave that beard but it's damn here and loose the jewelry in his nose cuz I think it might be pension on a nerve in his brain

CB61

Reaction score
He probably be a couple seconds faster if he shave that beard but it's damn here and loose the jewelry in his nose cuz I think it might be pension on a nerve in his brain
Cut his hair OMG spent $700 on a phone still can't use talk-to-text right

Don't even mention typing can't do it

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
Show me a hole like the ones I posted or stop running your mouth. Thanks
So your argument is, that despite running with a line that ha featured Smith, Fred, Martin, Collins in some or all parts Zeke in 700 carries has not once seen a large hole. Got it.

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
Show and prove.
No. I am going to need you to audit Zeke's last 700 carries and tell me why he can't break any long runs like virtually every other starting RB in football. Especially when he makes more money than any other RB in football.

What awful excuse making for a guy who came into this league a top 5 paid player as a rookie and now has the richest RB contract in history.

And yet you're blaming the Cowboys and this offensive line that is the envy of 3/4ths of the NFL?

Yikes.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
so you are asking for perfection at all times when they are constantly making split second decisions

He longest run on 700 carries is 41 yards.

I expect "the best back in the league and our MVP" to get the most yardage possible on each carry. Yes.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
It appears that he miss judged Fredbeard being able to reach that defender, Zeke appears to see the lane if Fredbeard can reach that block.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
No. I am going to need you to audit Zeke's last 700 carries and tell me why he can't break any long runs like virtually every other starting RB in football. Especially when he makes more money than any other RB in football.

What awful excuse making for a guy who came into this league a top 5 paid player as a rookie and now has the richest RB contract in history.

And yet you're blaming the Cowboys and this offensive line that is the envy of 3/4ths of the NFL?

Yikes.
Nobody envies this online anymore. Stop living in 2016