"This is going to be the best offensive line in NFL history. Mark my words" ~La'El Collins

whynot

Reaction score
Remember a few years ago when the Cowboys MO was to never draft an offensive lineman in the first round, now we have 4!

Consider the speed with which the pass rushing position has been addressed too.

Jerry wants a SB badly, which is lucky, cause so do we!

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If that does not get you pumped up... You better check your pulse to see if your ticker is still working and if it is you need to look and see if you are on the right teams website.

ghosttown cowboy

Wyoming's #1 boys fan
Reaction score
This guy speaks as though he has been in the league for 10 years...very grounded, confident, and humble...what a great OL we have...Never thought we would have a line that rivaled the 90's, but we do...

ceerrece

Reaction score
I just saw the press conference and all I have to say is that I'm very impressed. Collins seems to be a very humble, educated, down to earth kid... I mean, even some veteran players doesn't express themselves like him, very nice sign.

esloan

Reaction score
Oh, yeah.

BqYs4Wa.jpg

Hardline

Reaction score
Nothing more than opposing teams bulletin board fodder unless they back it up.

DC Cowboy

Reaction score
Man, I bet 31 other teams are kicking themselves for not throwing a 7th at him just to keep Jerry away from him for awhile. Now, go get AP and win back to back SBs......

I never wanted AP b/c I wanted to keep Murray, BUT, I must say with AP now, man I think that/he would put us over the top. Just think, first our O-line has to compete to see who starts and where, then our D-line has to go against these guys every day with Hardy keeping the D-line fired up. LB's check. DB's will do if D-line get's pressure. Can't put 8-9 men in the box to stop AP, if we had him, b/c Dez/Witten/Beasley/Williams would hurt you. WOW, I only hope that Randle/McFadden will produce.

thechosen1n2

Reaction score
Travis Frederick - Age 24
Zack Martin - Age 24
Tyron Smith - Age 24
La'el Collins - Age 22
*ages as of 2015 season opener

Somewhere in college, Tony Romo's replacement just smiled and doesn't know why yet.

AAAANNNNDDD we have aminimumof 3 years before having to resign any of them.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
I like all the reports that state his mean streak. Nothing like good ole' mean nasty OL.

He is as mean and nasty an offensive lineman as you will ever see and why he was my second rated OL in the whole draft (behind Scherff who is nasty too).

pansophy

Reaction score
His quote from the press conference. Hope you guys are ready.:clap::yourock:

I was right there with Jerry getting teary eyed listening to the press conference. So inspired by him. We are so fortunate to have him.

seamus18

Reaction score
The amazing part is that we were picking 27th in the first round and still wound up with Jones, Gregory and Collins. The skins picked Scherff with the 5th pick in the draft. It's quite unbelievable.

Plankton

Reaction score
He's a very impressive young man. Direct, confident, and very talented. He has a great head on his shoulders, and his mom seemed to do a great job raising him, as his dad is in jail.

As impressive as he was, I walked away impressed with Jerry Jones as well. He showed his closing skills on this one, and his raw emotion in the press conference will be noticed by potential free agents down the road. Bravo to a guy who has been a punching bag for me and others over the years.

Can the season start already?

muck4doo

Least-Known Member
Reaction score
I can't breath! I can't breath! This may be the big one! Help me Elizabeth!

muck4doo

Least-Known Member
Reaction score
I can't breath! I can't breath! This may be the big one! Help me Elizabeth!

Just so happy with the Cowboys today. I'm not really dieing. If I were I would be sure to type something here like "Arrrrrrggghhhhhh"