This is heart wrenching

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
That child has shown more class then people on this site...a child that's a Eagles fan...let that sink in. Not trying to derail the thread but when our youth becomes older we will start to see the world change for the better.
I feel no different about Dak going down than when Romo went down.

For me there was no contract disputes with Romo unlike Dak. The term Romo Friendly became Dak Friendly.

There was sadness when Romo's injury ended his career.

Daks career is now clearly in danger.

But next man up is Dalton.

No negativities intended.

It's football.

Play on.

What I hope the kid really learns is life is uncertain.

Fairy tells are just that.

Life can hurt you.

So be prepared for the unexpected.

Now eat your Oreos and milk.

Monday Night Football is about to come on.

:flagwave:

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That young man has been through quite a bit himself and he's the self professed #1 Carson Wentz and Eagles fan and got to meet him. Carson should be honored to have such a fine young man as a fan.

America should watch that, not just football fans, for he speaks the truth how we should feel in spite of our differences. Love > hate.

Bigdog

Reaction score
People can say that Dak is not a good football player (disagree with them) but no one can question his resiliency, determination, work ethic, and overall leadership skills. Hope he comes back and he and the FO get a fair deal done for both sides.

SackMaster

Reaction score
There was sadness when Romo's injury ended his career.

Daks career is now clearly in danger.
It wasn't A Injury that took Tony Romo's career, it was REPEATED injuries that cost him a few seasons at the end of his career.

And unless something happens or if there is something that we are not being told, Dak's career is in NO WAY in danger.

His time with the Cowboys? Who the heck knows. I would bet there is a better chance than not on him wearing the star next year, but again, unless there is something we don't know yet, the the guy will be a starter in the NFL again.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
It wasn't A Injury that took Tony Romo's career, it was REPEATED injuries that cost him a few seasons at the end of his career.

And unless something happens or if there is something that we are not being told, Dak's career is in NO WAY in danger.

His time with the Cowboys? Who the heck knows. I would bet there is a better chance than not on him wearing the star next year, but again, unless there is something we don't know yet, the the guy will be a starter in the NFL again.
Its way too early to know yet.

But if you hear the National Media..many are pointing out that Dak blew it.

Not taking a long term deal when he could have.

Not taking the secure 5 year contract guaranteeing him $80 million plus plus for over $120 million all told. and now he has $32 mil and uncertainty going forward.

Dak bet on himself and rolled snake eyes.

I do not mean that as knocking him.

But the saying goes..

"Don't write a check your body can't cash.."

Dak's agent has a lot to do with that. He was hard-nosed and looking for his payday thru Dak.

Now what? Dak lost his bet. Big time.

Can he come back? Maybe.

Will it be in Dallas..? Unclear.

Dak has really been a Drama Queen to me.

Too much attention has been afforded him when it's the team that is the Show.

52 other guys are trying to play and support families.

It ain't all about Dak. Never should have been.

The story is paused.

Kaiser

Reaction score
That child has shown more class then people on this site...a child that's a Eagles fan...let that sink in. Not trying to derail the thread but when our youth becomes older we will start to see the world change for the better.
giphy-downsized.gif