This is heart wrenching

jnday

Reaction score
I got disabled putting my life on the line of duty after many years of helping save lives and heal injuries and sickness. I truly am all about helping others. What you fail to understand is how this is a sports fan page. If I or anyone else gloat about an injury to an opposing team's player, it's not personal to that player. It's only a way to be glad for our team not to have to face that opposing player. I'm sure you understand this, but it's not surprising you have the audacity to intentionally overblow such an action and wrongfully label and attack a supposed same team supportive fan. Grow a spine, Nancy.
I always preferred the Cowboys to best their opponents while their opponents are at their best. I sure don’t gloat over injuries to any player. Cowboy fans used to have more class than to gloat over injuries. Our fan base is no better than the Eagle’s fans at this point.

SixFiveCowboy

Reaction score
Its way too early to know yet.

But if you hear the National Media..many are pointing out that Dak blew it.

Not taking a long term deal when he could have.

Not taking the secure 5 year contract guaranteeing him $80 million plus plus for over $120 million all told. and now he has $32 mil and uncertainty going forward.

Dak bet on himself and rolled snake eyes.

I do not mean that as knocking him.

But the saying goes..

"Don't write a check your body can't cash.."

Dak's agent has a lot to do with that. He was hard-nosed and looking for his payday thru Dak.

Now what? Dak lost his bet. Big time.

Can he come back? Maybe.

Will it be in Dallas..? Unclear.

Dak has really been a Drama Queen to me.

Too much attention has been afforded him when it's the team that is the Show.

52 other guys are trying to play and support families.

It ain't all about Dak. Never should have been.

The story is paused.
I personally would never say Dak blew it because usually what players do is go on the advice of the guys they hire to negotiate deals for them. I think Dak's agent cost that kid dearly because the pettiness to hold out for one extra year when it was clearly 100+ million

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I definitely hate to see somebody get hurt, but I don’t get emotional unless it is somebody close to me. Injuries are just part of football and they are to be expected. I just don’t get upset about football injuries , even when it is a Cowboy. If it was a life threatening situation, it would be different.
I think that's the thing no one really knew what the situation was at the time. You get emotionally invested in sports. And Dak was the underdog. That's going to touch people a certain way. I understand what you're saying. All fans are different. I don't think you're less of a person for getting emotionally invested or not. I think its just important that we do understand that we all are different and all act different to different situation. I see both sides. No one should be ridiculed for either stance.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I personally would never say Dak blew it because usually what players do is go on the advice of the guys they hire to negotiate deals for them. I think Dak's agent cost that kid dearly because the pettiness to hold out for one extra year when it was clearly 100+ million
Its too early to say. If he was a running back I'd agree. But as a quarterback....who saw Ryan Tannenhill or Kirk Cousins getting 100 million dollar deals?

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
where're the losers at who use to make fun of Wentz getting hurt? "oh it's okay it's our opponent"

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I always preferred the Cowboys to best their opponents while their opponents are at their best. I sure don’t gloat over injuries to any player. Cowboy fans used to have more class than to gloat over injuries. Our fan base is no better than the Eagle’s fans at this point.
I hope Wince tears a hammy. There. I said it.

Are you going to complain once again?