This is heart wrenching

Brax

Reaction score
From the mouths of babes. We can all learn from his example.
I don't get the sad displays whether its at Wentz or Dak or anyone else when injury happens. There are a few who have reveled in Wentz's injuries and made fun of him year in and out here . Injuries are a sad part of football at any level and we all know the risk when we play I have 2 plates and 18 screws in my ankle from it. Those who posted them know who they are and they just as disgusting as anyone who is celebrating Dak's injury.

Brax

Reaction score
Seriously, Red??? Hate much?

Where was your hatred when Zeke held out for #1 overall RB position pay last year?

Where was your anger when DeMarcus Lawrence pulled the same stunt last year for a $105 million new contract?

Dak NEVER held out, missed a practice or a game. Yet, here you are spewing such vitriol against him?

You want to see a drama queen? Look in a mirror.
You enjoyed Wentz's injuries made fun of him because of them, and you have the balls to talk about vitriol.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
You enjoyed Wentz's injuries made fun of him because of them, and you have the balls to talk about vitriol.
Hey, Jack, Wince is the enemy. Thanks for exposing yourself to all of how you're an Eagles fan pretending to be a Cowboys fan.

By the way, this website is called CowboysZone, not EaglesZone. Go back to your team's fan site.

LifetimeBoysFan

Reaction score
Yep, 2020 officially showing us all an alternate universe. Philly fans being civil and wishing Dak well. Peter Venkman said it best, "Cats and dogs living together, Mass hysteria!"

Brax

Reaction score
Hey, Jack, Wince is the enemy. Thanks for exposing yourself to all of how you're an Eagles fan pretending to be a Cowboys fan.

By the way, this website is called CowboysZone, not EaglesZone. Go back to your team's fan site.
Thanks for showing and confirming the sick low level some folks go to and revealing yourself to the board what kind of human being you are. Disgusting and pathetic as I have already said probably doesn't adequately describe someone like you.. Just to let you know this is the Cowboys zone not the Dak worship zone.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Thanks for showing and confirming the sick low level some folks go to and revealing yourself to the board what kind of human being you are. Disgusting and pathetic as I have already said probably doesn't adequately describe someone like you.. Just to let you know this is the Cowboys zone not the Dak worship zone.
Uh huh, sure. Feel better, Eagles fan?

Brax

Reaction score
Uh huh, sure. Feel better, Eagles fan?
What type person feels good about player getting severely injured , we know one for sure, you. Maybe all that gloating and negative vibe karma bounced back on Dak and it could be all your fault, sad oh so sad. You do know it's a game not war, perhaps some couch time with a alienist could help you, seek treatment.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
What type person feels good about player getting severely injured , we know one for sure, you. Maybe all that gloating and negative vibe karma bounced back on Dak and it could be all your fault, sad oh so sad. You do know it's a game not war, perhaps some couch time with a alienist could help you, seek treatment.
I got disabled putting my life on the line of duty after many years of helping save lives and heal injuries and sickness. I truly am all about helping others. What you fail to understand is how this is a sports fan page. If I or anyone else gloat about an injury to an opposing team's player, it's not personal to that player. It's only a way to be glad for our team not to have to face that opposing player. I'm sure you understand this, but it's not surprising you have the audacity to intentionally overblow such an action and wrongfully label and attack a supposed same team supportive fan. Grow a spine, Nancy.

Brax

Reaction score
I got disabled putting my life on the line of duty after many years of helping save lives and heal injuries and sickness. I truly am all about helping others. What you fail to understand is how this is a sports fan page. If I or anyone else gloat about an injury to an opposing team's player, it's not personal to that player. It's only a way to be glad for our team not to have to face that opposing player. I'm sure you understand this, but it's not surprising you have the audacity to intentionally overblow such an action and wrongfully label and attack a supposed same team supportive fan. Grow a spine, Nancy.
Key board tough guy, like we should believe your story above, give it a break guy your take is wrong period, stop trying to shift the narrative you are the sad creature not I, you are disgusting end of story. End of discussion.

PUSHfold

Reaction score
That child has shown more class then people on this site...a child that's a Eagles fan...let that sink in. Not trying to derail the thread but when our youth becomes older we will start to see the world change for the better.

Biggest problem with what you said about our "youth" becoming older and fixing the world is the parents those youth currently have. Most kids get little attention and are being raised by electronics.

Kaiser

Reaction score

I haven't seen posters gloat over injuries to Wentz, but I've seen fans of every team (myself included) gloat over the low pain tolerance Wentz has. Aikman took a pounding in almost every game that would have put Wentz on the DL. Dak Prescott had a compound fracture Sunday and literally didn't change his facial expression.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Biggest problem with what you said about our "youth" becoming older and fixing the world is the parents those youth currently have. Most kids get little attention and are being raised by electronics.

I think the electronics are doing abetter job of parenting those kids than some parents lol.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Key board tough guy, like we should believe your story above, give it a break guy your take is wrong period, stop trying to shift the narrative you are the sad creature not I, you are disgusting end of story. End of discussion.
Your libelous and wrongful personal attacks are what's disgusting. What's worse is being an Eagles fan pretending to be a Cowboys fan on a Cowboys Fan Zone. Go back to your team's website. Say HI to Wince!

Brax

Reaction score
Your libelous and wrongful personal attacks are what's disgusting. What's worse is being an Eagles fan pretending to be a Cowboys fan on a Cowboys Fan Zone. Go back to your team's website. Say HI to Wince!
go away just go away.....

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Saw this several days ago, heart touching and people can learn alot from this kid in all walks of life.

jnday

Reaction score
Yeah you are definitely different. Not knocking that but the thing about sports for a lot of fans they are emotionally invested. Not only just time and money but also emotionally. Grieving like its a death in the family is a bit much but who am I to say that? You're a little colder than myself though. I can feel bad for someone I don't know.
I definitely hate to see somebody get hurt, but I don’t get emotional unless it is somebody close to me. Injuries are just part of football and they are to be expected. I just don’t get upset about football injuries , even when it is a Cowboy. If it was a life threatening situation, it would be different.