This is LA's replacement?

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
bbgun said:
Yes, and lord knows that triad has never made a mistake.

Unlike bbgun...................internet troll, right?

What personnel department do you work for again?

:rolleyes:

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
zrinkill said:
They cannot win in a Football debate .... so he has to try to twist it into something else.

Funny thing is I am a Conservative ..... and I still cant stand that guy. :D

I thought you had me on "ignore"?

Here's one of your many problems: you and your brethren want to turn CZ into an Internet gingerbread house where everything is fluffy and light, dissent is ruthlessly crushed, and no one utters a discouraging word. “Feelings” trump free speech in this little menagerie. Xdawg can't even criticize a nobody like Kosier without Jerry's minions moving in for the kill. Reality? Honesty? Objectivity? Nowhere to be found.

Kilyin

Reaction score
in other news, Ben Roethlesberger had an appendectomy. stay tuned for the Roethlesberger digestive tract cam, on NFL Network.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
bbgun said:

Here's one of your many problems: you and your brethren want to turn CZ into an Internet gingerbread house where everything is fluffy and light, dissent is ruthlessly crushed, and no one utters a discouraging word. “Feelings” trump free speech in this little menagerie. Xdawg can't even criticize a nobody Kosier without Jerry's minions moving in for the kill. Reality? Honesty? Objectivity? Nowhere to be found.
There's lots of dissent on this board. Heck, I get into a debate with someone just about every day. There's a difference between that and trolling though.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
dudfe go away you clearly are a Commander fan. nobody likes you here. ban this kid

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
bbgun said:

Here's one of your many problems: you and your brethren want to turn CZ into an Internet gingerbread house where everything is fluffy and light, dissent is ruthlessly crushed, and no one utters a discouraging word. “Feelings” trump free speech in this little menagerie. Xdawg can't even criticize a nobody like Kosier without Jerry's minions moving in for the kill. Reality? Honesty? Objectivity? Nowhere to be found.

I think you need a bucket for all those tears.

Do not try the innocent routine cause it doesnt hold water. That clip has been discussed ad nauseum almost exclusively at the behest of trolls. Even given that past, the issue was again rebutted over and over again ad nauseum.

When your weak takes dont hold water you try and turn this into some neomccarthyist whinefest. That is about as weak as it comes.

Deal with it. Need a tissue?

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
bbgun said:

Wait, somebody who posts the negative take on EVERYTHING is being honest? Objective? Real? :rolleyes:

Most people in here aren't blindly following the Cowboys, not questioning moves made. See the Petitti threads from the weekend... But X-Dawg is consistently predicting armageddon every day... It's not just Kosier. That is just as blind as those few posters who attack all the dissenters. And because it's on a Cowboys board, it may as well be trolling.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
bbgun said:

I do kid ...... but it does not block out people quoting you.

seems like everyone here knows what you and "x-dawg" are ..... keep trying to play the victim though .... its amusing.

Kilyin

Reaction score
ratpower said:
What's Al Johnson doing with the 49er's?

Oh, that was Kosier...

At least Johnson doesn't "forget" the snap count and shotgun snap the ball over the QB's head. Not to mention, he actually blocks in the running game.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Kilyin said:
At least Johnson doesn't "forget" the snap count and shotgun snap the ball over the QB's head. Not to mention, he actually blocks in the running game.

I think together Al and Gurode make a great center .....