This is the Dak that I've been wanting to see

mardwin

Reaction score
Could've won the game if he sees Ferguson on the 4th and 8. Not to mention the choice he made.
He is what he is at this point, the frustration is that he tries to do too much when is not necessary. Too much signaling and motion when the play clock is running down.

Wildcat711

Reaction score
Sometimes I get a lil silly and start wondering about that old Wash fan that put a jinx on us.. lol.. back in 98?.. cant remember exactly.

but everytime something weird happens that thought comes straight to mind.

Elusiv1

Reaction score
Lol and Eagles don’t? Their secondary is pure trash and got exposed once again. Refs and a lot of luck today as they were out played.
Couldn't agree more, I don't see them winning their next 3 games and we will kick their ***** at home..Even with the zebras being Eagles fans, and all that home cooking..Dak almost threw for 400 yard and CD almost had 200 yards receiving, let them enjoy this today when they come crashing down its going to be hard and loud.

ICP

Reaction score
We've seen this Dak before, the problem is the team as a whole has a choking disease

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Couldn't agree more, I don't see them winning their next 3 games and we will kick their ***** at home..Even with the zebras being Eagles fans, and all that home cooking..Dak almost threw for 400 yard and CD almost had 200 yards receiving, let them enjoy this today when they come crashing down its going to be hard and loud.
Can’t wait we will have the last laugh!! Remember MCSoup McNab coming down the tunnel dancing only to get destroyed in the game. I feel the Eagles are all cocky like that today. Just wait time will catch up.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
This is the Dak that I've been wanting to see. It is a shame that we didn't win. However, Dak's last three games have been fantastic! He's been accurate with the ball. He's been using his legs more. I'm delighted with how he's played the last few weeks. This loss is in no way on him imo. He and Lamb were huge reasons why we were in this game at all. His games in the Chargers, Rams, and this game were well played. I hope he and McCarthy can keep building on his recent form. If they can, I think our offense is about to hit a new level. I had us splitting with Philly before the season, and I think we will beat them next game. In the meantime, my compliments to Dak. He's been excellent of late.
You're happy with a QB who does OK between the 20's but has trouble getting the ball into the end zone?

foofighters

Reaction score
He still played his part in our loss. Mental mistakes along with half the team. That is on coaching, which we haven't had in over almost 2 decades.
At end of the game, Dak made some costly mistakes. Stepping out of bounds, the throw that was not a TD, and that false start penalty...I get what he's doing but it's less than a minute and 4 downs to win, just line up and snap it. Yes, overall, Dak did well but those mistakes at the end really hurt. I'd say that the throw that was inches away is being a touch down is a little ticky tack but at times, Dak's placement isn't where it should be and I'd even question the play call...this on MM not Dak. I have a whole list of things I am annoyed about with MM and this game.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
You're happy with a QB who does OK between the 20's but has trouble getting the ball into the end zone?

Again, I'm not saying he was perfect, as I made clear in some of my comment replies. That said, his last three games have been very good. This was one of those games where a few different bounces may have changed the course of the game. Let's not forget that Philly had two fumbles that they recovered. If one of those goes to us, I think we are discussing a magnificent win.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
He still played his part in our loss. Mental mistakes along with half the team. That is on coaching, which we haven't had in over almost 2 decades.
pre-snap mistakes kill me. once in a while, a false start. but during crucial times your head is in the game. then the mental mistakes of coaches not providing more support to Stelle, having witnessed he was being abused all game. I watched Hurts sit back there and relace the football before he had to throw. we drop back and there is not one, but 2 defenders just coming through.
and our running game sucks. whomever thought Pollard can be a lead running back should be fired. he is Felix Jones 2.0

morat1959

Reaction score
This is the Dak that I've been wanting to see. It is a shame that we didn't win. However, Dak's last three games have been fantastic! He's been accurate with the ball. He's been using his legs more. I'm delighted with how he's played the last few weeks. This loss is in no way on him imo. He and Lamb were huge reasons why we were in this game at all. His games in the Chargers, Rams, and this game were well played. I hope he and McCarthy can keep building on his recent form. If they can, I think our offense is about to hit a new level. I had us splitting with Philly before the season, and I think we will beat them next game. In the meantime, my compliments to Dak. He's been excellent of late.
Lol!

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
c63bcc871586399b9665ba88f81c8bf0.md.jpeg
:huh:

go for the pylon dak!

morat1959

Reaction score
No..he just loves him some Dak. We could go 0-17 and he’d still be pushing his Dak agenda.

shabazz

Reaction score
Dak did play a statically great game but it’s so Romoesque in that the little things like stepping out of bounds or holding on to the ball to long and not recognizing pressure that rears it’s ugly head.

In Romos case it was the interceptions.