This is the Dak that I've been wanting to see

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak had 350+ yards passing so how bad could the blocking have really been? Every single one of those sacks he took in the final 3 minutes could have avoided by simply throwing the ball out of bounds if nobody was open and they were not all on Steele. There is no excuse for the delay of game penalty. Dak lacks poise in the big moments and that’s the headline of his career so far.
Offline gave him TONS of time just choked when it mattered the most.
A Dak trademark throughout the years!

morat1959

Reaction score
Steele is the new scapegoat.............every time Dakko falls short it's goat time here in the CZ.

8 years and not a single signature win from DAKKO not 1!
Maybe by year 10, he might win one of these toughie games if he doesn't do something STUPID again like running a QB draw (and running out time) or stepping out of bounds.............. :muttley:
I’m watching the game and thinking….ok…Dak has played a good game. It was easy to see the team with the last offensive possession was gonna have a chance to win the game. Is this it? Is this finally the game Dak buries those ghost. He didn’t and he never will. He is what he is. He can’t win the big game. He’s brain doesn’t function fast enough in pressure situations.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Look how much he had to scramble to get those yards. The 350+ doesn't tell the whole story. Most of the time, he was having to roll out to try to buy time to find someone open or he had to run with it.
As he should. Mahomes and Burrow don’t roll out? If he’s going to hold onto the ball so long he has to buy some time.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Ask yourself. Who was THE best player on the field yesterday. #4 by a mile and that's saying a lot between the two teams.
by a mile??? 88 might have something to say about that. No knocking Dak... but not by a mile.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
As he should. Mahomes and Burrow don’t roll out? If he’s going to hold onto the ball so long he has to buy some time.
Exactly... Burrow is kicking arse now because of his legs. Hes constantly making things happen AFTER he had to avoid pressure and make something happen. Something that all of the great ones do. Hell, Mahomes is great because of that ability alone.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Exactly... Burrow is kicking arse now because of his legs. Hes constantly making things happen AFTER he had to avoid pressure and make something happen. Something that all of the great ones do. Hell, Mahomes is great because of that ability alone.

And it's good to see that Dak is using his legs more often. That's one of the areas of his game that I've been wanting him to do more.

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
Could've won the game if he sees Ferguson on the 4th and 8. Not to mention the choice he made.
I just saw the reply of how he didn’t see a wide open Cooks on the Schoomaker throw.

By wide open I mean it was a ten yard throw right over the middle with nobody within ten yards of Cooks.