This is what entitlement looks like (Commish's kid pulled over)

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
Moderator Edit: All new thread participants are strongly urged to read posts #19 and #28 immediately after the OP

Her child and friends go to PHD programs at Yale and MIT. They are clearly above the law and should never be sullied with a cop pulling them over.

Last edited by a moderator:

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
I don't think she or the cop handled the situation in the best way.

The officer did nothing wrong. Could he have explained it to her? Yes, but then again. The person that was pulled over was an adult. Not a child and therefore, it was none of her business and not the officers job to inform her. She should have asked the driver or her daughter.

She was 100% trying to use her influence to change the outcome of a bad situation. She is trash and does not deserve a position working for the people. She deserves exactly what she got. Losing her job and public humiliation.

EDIT: The best thing about this is now people know what kind of person she is. Many people speak of doing good and being good, but judging a person by what they tell you about this selves is garbage. You judge a person by their actions. (especially when nobody else is around)

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
I'm like 10 minutes south of that town Tenafly. Most people in Northern NJ talk to cops like that minus the commissioner stuff. These confrontations are a everyday occurrence here. This area is probably the most corrupt area in the country but that's just my guess.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Thank God the New Jersey Police departments know better than to arrest people for this stuff. I will say it again, this happens everyday here, it's part of our culture. This is how we live and we are not going to change for you or anyone else. This is life in NNJ, if you don't like it you don't have to live here. Our cops get paid a lot more money than cops from other States and this is one of the reasons why.

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
Thank God the New Jersey Police departments know better than to arrest people for this stuff. I will say it again, this happens everyday here, it's part of our culture. This is how we live and we are not going to change for you or anyone else. This is life in NNJ, if you don't like it you don't have to live here. Our cops get paid a lot more money than cops from other States and this is one of the reasons why.
Sounds like corruption to me.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I wish she would have slapped him. That would have been some reality TV that I would have loved to watch rofl.
I doubt that she would have slapped either of the officers but it would not have surprised me if she had stabbed the officer she did not like most with her finger with the way she was waving her hands around.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Sounds like corruption to me.
The funny thing is no one here in NNJ even cares about the corruption, most people are making a lot of money so all the people that matter are happy and that's pretty much the end of it. Cops here give most people this kind of space to vent, some people get more space than others.

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
The funny thing is no one here in NNJ even cares about the corruption, most people are making a lot of money so all the people that matter are happy and that's pretty much the end of it. Cops here give most people this kind of space to vent, some people get more space than others.
All the people that matter. Wow. Yes, SOME PEOPLE do indeed enjoy more space from the cops. Pretty telling reply IMHO

Silver Surfer

Reaction score
My father encountered this type of behavior 50 years ago in a small town in Michigan. He eventually left the force, in part, because of the corruption in the police department and city hall.

I guess I missed the part where I was supposed to learn why they got pulled over. Anybody know why?

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
It's always funny to me that people say cultures are to be respected but when someone see's a culture they don't like they throw that respect stuff out the window. People are people and they are all the same (greedy) everywhere when it comes to the numbers.