This is what entitlement looks like (Commish's kid pulled over)

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
My father encountered this type of behavior 50 years ago in a small town in Michigan. He eventually left the force, in part, because of the corruption in the police department and city hall.

I guess I missed the part where I was supposed to learn why they got pulled over. Anybody know why?
http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2018/04/who_is_caren_turner_and_how_did_she_become_the_sta.html

A. A Toyota Corolla with Nevada plates was traveling north on Route 9W in Tenafly when two patrol officers decided to pull it over because it had front side tinted windows--not uncommon in Las Vegas, but a definite no-no in New Jersey. The car also had a license plate frame that partly covered the name of Nevada--a seemingly trivial issue, but one that can lead to a ticket in New Jersey. Once they pulled the car over, the officers learned that the car had an expired registration and the driver did not have an insurance card. Turner's daughter was a passenger in the rear seat.

Please no political BS, I just saw the video and posted, had no clue who she was but corruption is rampant on both sides and never should happen.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
A. A Toyota Corolla with Nevada plates was traveling north on Route 9W in Tenafly when two patrol officers decided to pull it over because it had front side tinted windows--not uncommon in Las Vegas, but a definite no-no in New Jersey. The car also had a license plate frame that partly covered the name of Nevada--a seemingly trivial issue, but one that can lead to a ticket in New Jersey. Once they pulled the car over, the officers learned that the car had an expired registration and the driver did not have an insurance card. Turner's daughter was a passenger in the rear seat.
Wait. An Ivy League education or association with an Ivy League education does NOT prevent you from driving around with expired registration or possessing an insurance card? How in the name of GEICO is that possible?

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
I consider corruption a crime not a political view or discussion. I see nothing wrong with speaking about corruption and or the history of corruption in the world as we know it.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I consider corruption a crime not a political view or discussion. I see nothing wrong with speaking about corruption and or the history of corruption in the world as we know it.
I respect that. Unfortunately, any topic has and will always potentially morph into discussions which are prohibited on this site. Please note, thread reminders are simply notifications for all members to consider before posting.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
She resigned once this video cropped up.
:dance:

To be honest, I do care if her daughter/kids receive any peer pressure ridicule following her mother's nonsense. It is not the child's fault whenever parents are caught acting childish.

Reaction score
I guess I missed the part where I was supposed to learn why they got pulled over. Anybody know why?
car was not registered, hadn't been for 2+ years and the passenger windows were overly tinted. Because of the lack of registration, the car needed to be impounded. Hence, the introduction of this wonderful woman who came to raise hell before giving the "adult" children a lift home.

Last edited by a moderator:

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
Thank God the New Jersey Police departments know better than to arrest people for this stuff. I will say it again, this happens everyday here, it's part of our culture. This is how we live and we are not going to change for you or anyone else. This is life in NNJ, if you don't like it you don't have to live here. Our cops get paid a lot more money than cops from other States and this is one of the reasons why.
So what you are saying is that the people living there are so bad that they actually pay the police more for having to put up with their entitled bs? Gotcha.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Well I hope you are not one of those that will not change or is like that woman?
Yes i am just like her. All my neighbors are like her. All the police officers are like her as well. It might be difficult for you to understand or accept but that's how it is here.

Everything is so rushed living here and we are so close to each other in proximity, in thought, and in deed, this is our lifestyle. This part of the country changes the way people live from all over the world. All the immigrants that land here change into what we are in about 3-5 years. We are America's melting pot.

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
Yes i am just like her. All my neighbors are like her. All the police officers are like her as well. It might be difficult for you to understand or accept but that's how it is here.

Everything is so rushed living here and we are so close to each other in proximity, in thought, and in deed, this is our lifestyle. This part of the country changes the way people live from all over the world. All the immigrants that land here change into what we are in about 3-5 years. We are America's melting pot.
Well that is sad, but at least you are honest about it.