This is what entitlement looks like (Commish's kid pulled over)

GMO415

Reaction score
I would have turned the cameras off and pistol whipped her in front of her daughter.

cowboyec

Reaction score
have to be honest.
I saw the title and thought it was that swamp-hagg goodell.
dang.

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
I would have turned the cameras off and pistol whipped her in front of her daughter.

You can’t beat people just because of an (albeit major) personality or attitude flaw, especially a woman. Resorting to illegal tactics is not the way to handle people like that.

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
That is how the snowflake culture rolls. When I was a kid and messed up, I was always worried about the consequences at home. Nowadays, many of those helicopter parent-types can never believe it is their child at fault. It's truly a sickening mindset that will leave these kids wetting themselves once on their own and facing conflict.

That has always been a problem. It has not recently become one.

Even Socrates wrote about it.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Well, I went to court to fight the ticket.

I stood before Judge Judy with rabies, who screamed at the top of her lungs at most of the people in the room, except the officer who gave me the ticket. She just sat there nodding, starry eyed, as he quickly mumbled his version of events. I was at the scene, and I couldn't understand what he was mumbling, but she just smiled like he was asking her to marry him.
When I told her there was no sign excluding trucks from the street, she just banged her gavel and said, "GUILTY!"
This woman was heinous. If two people were sitting together, such as a defendant and his lawyer,she screamed at them to sit on opposite sides of the room. Lucky me, someone's cell phone rang just before my case was called, so that put her in an extra sweet mood!
:lmao: Brother! Welcome to the nightmare of what I affectionately refer to as the " B-B IN A BEER CAN" form of CIRCUIT COURT!,,, as the B-B being twirled in their 'CAN' has done been strung up& field dressed before entering that pompously overinflated & SELF PERCEIVED ELAVATED SELF-ESTEEMED SANCTITY of LAWFUL JUSTICE CHAMBER!

* should I live to enjoy life after SHTF,,,I've a shortlist compiled,,,:thumbup:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
That has always been a problem. It has not recently become one.

Even Socrates wrote about it.
Ya,but that ol' Greek boy bugger rolled in a gay way,ya-know?
Although, I'm kinda a fan of that
" hemlock Society" of his fan faithful clan following ,,,HERR DOKTER!,,,,

:starspin:o_O:starspin:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
The Cops knew They had a dash cam, so They calmly let Her mouth build a gallows and put a rope around Her neck.
Yet,,,and I'm serious!
Why even grant some mouthy obviously psychotic housewife the wasted time of detaining my patrol unit of valuable on scene cruising range?,,, once the complacency of having a choice day gig( fuzz) has been attained,,,, and the OBVIOUS disregard the "documented" General populace displays toward them,,,?

* you folks in that A.O. of New Jersey have long ago & far long gone done been head f***ed from wayyyyy back(IMO)