This is why Amari wanted out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Of course they do. The difference is, when other QBs miss wide open reads, people blame them instead of the scheme.

Not so in Dallas

It's alternate versions of either "the scheme sucks and no one is open", or "yeah they were open but it was the 3rd read so either way it's not daks fault"

Talk about unbelievable

You guys have a story to cover everything #4 sucks at
You guys, LMAO, Don’t categorize me if he misses the receiver, he’s throwing too, that’s on the quarterback if he misses the receiver other than someone he’s throwing to what do you think that is.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Actually well run organizations win SB's even in a "Parody" driven league the best run teams are staying at the top more often than not..
Absolutely, it’s definitely the franchise. And that’s our issue right there.

nobody

Reaction score
Exactly. That was not his first read. You can see he wanted to go to ferguson when he seen it but the DT was right there and he couldn't step into the throw then had to scramble. Our offensive line is terrible
To be fair, yes the O-line has been terrible, but so has Dak's play for the most part. The dude can't read even if someone was shouting in his ear who is open and where.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
To be fair, yes the O-line has been terrible, but so has Dak's play for the most part. The dude can't read even if someone was shouting in his ear who is open and where.
That is such bologna. Just repeat what you hear.

mahoneybill

Reaction score
Yeah just a bad miss by Dak here. I think the guy played a decent game overall, but this is becoming a common theme for Dak. Not sure if he simply isnt comfortable with the MM offense or what, but if you just pause that at the 6-second mark I'm not sure what Dak is missing there. In an odd way it's almost like it was too easy. The defense didn't disguise anything presnap even. It was a straight cover 2 coverage that you would expect a high school QB to take advantage of as you have the perfect play call on. If the backer runs up the seem with the TE then its an easy connection to the RB in the flat. If the Backer plays his zone as he did the TE is going to have a big window as he did.

Don't make too much out of one pay, but this was a bad miss. Pressure came, but the ball should have been out prior to Dak having to scramble.
Troy pointed this out during the broadcast. Also ther situations where he had the opportunity for an easy 10 yd complete and didn’t take it

nobody

Reaction score
That is such bologna. Just repeat what you hear.
mmhmm. Yep, never Dak's fault. How many years has he been QB and he's still making Rookie mistakes? Yeah. Sorry, it's not bologna. What's bologna is the idiots that buy into this guy being able to take anyone to the SB.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
You guys, LMAO, Don’t categorize me if he misses the receiver, he’s throwing too, that’s on the quarterback if he misses the receiver other than someone he’s throwing to what do you think that is.
It's called progressions

Every play call has multiple reads designed to get *someone* open

It's the $40 million QBs job to make his progressions and locate the open guy as quickly as possible

Not sure if he was second or third read and I don't care. He was wide open and got missed.

The scheme got a guy wide open for a walk in TD in the middle of the field. The rest is on dak

Status
Not open for further replies.