This is why Dak is America's Quarterback

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I have to give Dak credit for his resiliency. He was able to shake off a bad first half and deliver a strong second half.
They say of corners, they must have a short memory. Goes for quarterbacks too.
My concern is not necessarily the regular season but the playoffs.
We can't afford to wait for the second half before we shake the cobwebs. We did that last year against San Francisco, and we ended up going home early.
But I put much of the fault with Kellen Moore.
We need to utilize Zeke and Pollard more in the first half, move the chains, score touchdowns, wear the defense down and give our defense rest.
We have the players and the offense to do it. Now, will Kellen call the plays we need to win.
Or will he force the game plan through Dak.
I'm not worried about getting into the playoffs. Two more wins, and we're basically in.
I'm more worried about our coaching because in the playoffs, coaching matters.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
A play that really stands out. The fumbled snap and having the wherewithal to pick up and throw a big pass the Ferguson (I believe). This game had potentiometer melt down written all over it. We need to appreciate these wins. Games where everything goes wrong and we pull through.

visionary

Reaction score
So he had one bad half. Who cares. Done and forgotten.

He must've had 6 third and long conversations in that 2nd half, including that 3rd and 15 endzone laser to Schultz. And controlled the possession by double in one half. Allen struggled with Detroit, who is worse than the Giants. Dak put away a superior team easily.

And if we win the Odell sweepstakes, we got our Quarterback to thank for that. No QB has been playing better than Dak and doing so on national tv in the past 2 weeks, including Mahomes.

ill take it
He played poorly in first half but played very good on second
Won’t fly in the playoffs but I’ll take it today

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Some of those play calls were unfathomable...One was really brilliant, but some were just...Did I say unfathomable?

Agreed but to be honest again he is trying to "Show his stuff" when there is no need with a team we will beat straight up...save it for a team we are even with in the playoffs

Chuck 54

Reaction score
No player is perfect, not even Micah Parsons.
Dak isn’t perfect. He is certainly not America’s QB. He is the QB for America’s team, and he’s not one of the rare air top tier QBs. But he is an excellent franchise QB, getting a lot done with a WR corps that lost its best receiver last year and has a #2 who isn’t in top form yet. He has a lot to do with the success of the running game as well with his work at the line of scrimmage, even changing WR, TE, and RB alignments at times based on the defense.

He’s not perfect, and he never will be, but it’s sad that there are fans who treat him like garbage after every wayward pass or bad decision or turnover. Those fans should be forced to go back and watch every pass ever thrown by Roger, Troy, and Tony. They’d realize quickly just how stupid their demand for perfection and unending consistency is.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
It was your idea and you're the one the cares.

You start it.

LOL come on now we know what will happen, the real Cowboy fans will know your a fraud and you and your groupies who have multiple accounts will come to your aid...its funny you even think people dont see it. Tell me about your Pappy brigade likes...come on tell me the new orange is black