This is why Dak is America's Quarterback

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Well, he did start a thread on Sunday giving Dak well deserved praise, and did it without a hint of sarcasm. Then, of course, Rocky had to jump in the thread and try to make him regret doing it.
No he took subtle shots at Dak let’s be real.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
No QB has been playing better than Dak and doing so on national tv in the past 2 weeks, including Mahomes.

What? You were doing OK until this point. But this is just ignorant. Dak was atrocious the first half. You can’t just throw out 1/4 of those games and then say Dak has been the best in the league. Do we get to pick and choose halves to throw out for every other QB?

This is just such an egregiously bad take.

cnuball21

Reaction score
Just stopped in expecting to see exactly what I’m seeing.

GB - Dak was solid and helped lead the team to 28 points on the road but not good enough in the 4th quarter so it was his fault we lost despite a 14 point lead in the 4th.

NY - Dak was mediocre in the 1st half but great in the 2nd half. He sucks because he can’t be elite for 4 quarters.

Carry on.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
BS he has several years of bs before .. he will do it again, if I'm wrong ..i will gladly take a sword on for it, I'm betting I'm not wrong about him..he is here for the turmoil..not the laundry.
This is your fight with him, and I shouldn't be getting involved. I just wanted to give an outsider's perspective. I'll let you get back to it.

Yobwocs

Reaction score
What? You were doing OK until this point. But this is just ignorant. Dak was atrocious the first half. You can’t just throw out 1/4 of those games and then say Dak has been the best in the league. Do we get to pick and choose halves to throw out for every other QB?

You fail. I said he's been playing the best in the last 2 games.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I don't understand why you quoted my laughing emoji with this statement. But TBH, I've only seen others attack him for his opinions. As far as I remember (Granted, I could be mistaken) he talks smack about Dak, but I don't think I've ever seen him attack another poster without provocation. It seems to me it's the Rocky's of the forum who jump all over him first. As I said, I could be mistaken, but that's what I recall.

No worries, he and I go back a ways, he likes Eli Manning..lol

BoysForLife

Reaction score
No, there is only one Captain American..that is #12.....there will be an Americas Team QB the rest of days...

Roger was for sure Captain America

But he was also America's QB

I'm just saying there's a huge difference between being the QB of America's team, and being America's QB

Even skins and iggles fans respected and appreciated Roger. Guy was universally beloved. A genuine American hero

Even Troy at his peak didn't approach that level.

Roger was, and is, and will remain in a league of his own

streetcredit

Reaction score

He's lucky Gallup pulled in those early passes or could have been way worse

BoysForLife

Reaction score
I don't understand why you quoted my laughing emoji with this statement. But TBH, I've only seen others attack him for his opinions. As far as I remember (Granted, I could be mistaken) he talks smack about Dak, but I don't think I've ever seen him attack another poster without provocation. It seems to me it's the Rocky's of the forum who jump all over him first. As I said, I could be mistaken, but that's what I recall.

You're most certainly not mistaken.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
No he took subtle shots at Dak let’s be real.
You saw what you wanted to see. Whether he was being honest in his OP or not, I can't say, as I'm not in his head, but there was nothing in his post that anyone without an axe to grind would think was anything but genuine. You even jumped in and started basically saying something to the effect of he had no right to praise Dak without admitting he's been wrong all this time. Crap like that makes people not want to change their minds. If you'd just let them come around, maybe they'll actually start seeing things a little closer to the way you do, instead of looking for reasons to dismiss you.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Roger was for sure Captain America

But he was also America's QB

I'm just saying there's a huge difference between being the QB of America's team, and being America's QB

Even skins and iggles fans respected and appreciated Roger. Guy was universally beloved. A genuine American hero

Even Troy at his peak didn't approach that level.

Roger was, and is, and will remain in a league of his own

No Cowboy fan would argue against this

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
You saw what you wanted to see. Whether he was being honest in his OP or not, I can't say, as I'm not in his head, but there was nothing in his post that anyone without an axe to grind would think was anything but genuine. You even jumped in and started basically saying something to the effect of he had no right to praise Dak without admitting he's been wrong all this time. Crap like that makes people not want to change their minds. If you'd just let them come around, maybe they'll actually start seeing things a little closer to the way you do, instead of looking for reasons to dismiss you.

Great post, and if he had a posting history of anything like this then maybe.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
It’s been going on 7 years. They ain’t changing their minds. They live to trash Dak and that deserves to be called out.

Nexx

Reaction score
It wasn’t just that he had a bad half… he single handily tired to give the game away to an inferior team two backup corners.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
This is what 25 years of failure gets you, celebrating mediocrity. We won though so there’s that.

I get giving Dak his props for turning it around and doing his part to win the game. But when people around here start saying things like America's Quarterback and then going on top 7 top 8 and such after a game like today, it is no wonder why people make fun of our fan base.