This is why Dak is America's Quarterback

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Wow. "No QB has been playing better than Dak"

I am never left disappointed by the delusional posts.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
People don't all support the team the same way. Just because he calls out what he sees as negative, rather than propping up the positive (which I've seen him do) doesn't mean he's against the team. People get angry and fed up sometimes, and when that happens they express it. Insisting that someone isn't a fan, just because they don't express themselves the same way you do is a mistake, and maybe even a little self centered.

Not true he has made posts that are not at all neutral but thats ok, again i laugh that the "Realists" crowd gets a pass but the "Cowboy Fan" doesnt...its cool just saying.your right though maybe me being a Cowboy fan would get stopped on a Cowboy fan forum...seems odd to me though

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Not true he has made posts that are not at all neutral but thats ok, again i laugh that the "Realists" crowd gets a pass but the "Cowboy Fan" doesnt...its cool just saying.your right though maybe me being a Cowboy fan would get stopped on a Cowboy fan forum...seems odd to me though
I do understand your point of view, and you have every right to be annoyed at the way someone else feels the team, or an individual player should be seen...but to claim that person isn't a fan because they see things differently is something I think should be much more judiciously done.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I do understand your point of view, and you have every right to be annoyed at the way someone else feels the team, or an individual player should be seen...but to claim that person isn't a fan because they see things differently is something I think should be much more judiciously done.

And I have done as much with many posters here, but you show me how he and a select few others deserve any quarter for what they spew regardless of facts say then i will.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
There have been, and in the future will be, many QBs of America's Team

Throughout history, there has only been (and will evermore only be) ONE "America's Quarterback"

Roger Staubach

Period.
End of story.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
And I have done as much with many posters here, but you show me how he and a select few others deserve any quarter for what they spew regardless of facts say then i will.
Well, he did start a thread on Sunday giving Dak well deserved praise, and did it without a hint of sarcasm. Then, of course, Rocky had to jump in the thread and try to make him regret doing it.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score

Again if you can show me how he has any facts to back up anything he says and explain how he relentlessly goes after actual Cowboys fans here with no reason...then i will give him quarter

Last edited:

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Well, he did start a thread on Sunday giving Dak well deserved praise, and did it without a hint of sarcasm. Then, of course, Rocky had to jump in the thread and try to make him regret doing it.

BS he has several years of bs before .. he will do it again, if I'm wrong ..i will gladly take a sword on for it, I'm betting I'm not wrong about him..he is here for the turmoil..not the laundry.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
There have been, and in the future will be, many QBs of America's Team

Throughout history, there has only been (and will evermore only be) ONE "America's Quarterback"

Roger Staubach

Period.
End of story.

No, there is only one Captain American..that is #12.....there will be an Americas Team QB the rest of days...

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Again if you can show me how he has any facts to back up anything he says and explain how he relentlessly goes after actual Coaboys fans here with no reason...then i will give him quarter
I don't understand why you quoted my laughing emoji with this statement. But TBH, I've only seen others attack him for his opinions. As far as I remember (Granted, I could be mistaken) he talks smack about Dak, but I don't think I've ever seen him attack another poster without provocation. It seems to me it's the Rocky's of the forum who jump all over him first. As I said, I could be mistaken, but that's what I recall.