This is why Dak is America's Quarterback

streetcredit

Reaction score
Dak thinks Gallup is 8 ft tall, and the WRs run bad routes on all INTs...America's QB!!!!

streetcredit

Reaction score
Dak thinks Gallup is 8 ft tall, and the WRs run bad routes on all INTs...America's QB!!!!

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
No player is perfect, not even Micah Parsons.
Dak isn’t perfect. He is certainly not America’s QB. He is the QB for America’s team, and he’s not one of the rare air top tier QBs. But he is an excellent franchise QB, getting a lot done with a WR corps that lost its best receiver last year and has a #2 who isn’t in top form yet. He has a lot to do with the success of the running game as well with his work at the line of scrimmage, even changing WR, TE, and RB alignments at times based on the defense.

He’s not perfect, and he never will be, but it’s sad that there are fans who treat him like garbage after every wayward pass or bad decision or turnover. Those fans should be forced to go back and watch every pass ever thrown by Roger, Troy, and Tony. They’d realize quickly just how stupid their demand for perfection and unending consistency is.

Great post, and for a fact when Lamb figures this out, those 1v1 plays will be gold

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
LOL come on now we know what will happen, the real Cowboy fans will know your a fraud and you and your groupies who have multiple accounts will come to your aid...its funny you even think people dont see it. Tell me about your Pappy brigade likes...come on tell me the new orange is black
The thing is I don't really care what homers or haters think.

I'm not here for the homers or the haters.

I'm here for the sensible debates that can be found from the rational fans.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score

Or just the quarterback of the team I root for.

Some fans like to support the players on their favorite team. Is Dak perfect? Heck no. But he's the Cowboys' QB so he has my support.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
A play that really stands out. The fumbled snap and having the wherewithal to pick up and throw a big pass the Ferguson (I believe). This game had potentiometer melt down written all over it. We need to appreciate these wins. Games where everything goes wrong and we pull through.
Going for it on 4th and 4 on our own side right from the start is one that stands out to me.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Do we need a vote on who thinks your a Cowboys fan? Im down...you down? just going with your "Elected" theme
People don't all support the team the same way. Just because he calls out what he sees as negative, rather than propping up the positive (which I've seen him do) doesn't mean he's against the team. People get angry and fed up sometimes, and when that happens they express it. Insisting that someone isn't a fan, just because they don't express themselves the same way you do is a mistake, and maybe even a little self centered.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
So he had one bad half. Who cares. Done and forgotten.

He must've had 6 third and long conversations in that 2nd half, including that 3rd and 15 endzone laser to Schultz. And controlled the possession by double in one half. Allen struggled with Detroit, who is worse than the Giants. Dak put away a superior team easily.

And if we win the Odell sweepstakes, we got our Quarterback to thank for that. No QB has been playing better than Dak and doing so on national tv in the past 2 weeks, including Mahomes.
You can thank Kellen Moore for taking trash...and making it work.