This one's on Dak

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Hey no one knows better how bad he played than me. But he does not choke. In fact he’s one of the best fourth-quarter quarterbacks in the league.

It should not come down to the 4th qtr if he is as great as his fans say he is. Hell, he should have the game sealed at the half he is so great.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
If I’m going to defend the office at all. Let’s throw bombs with somebody that was out of the game for three weeks. Let’s go for it on fourth down four times. Where the hell was the dink and dunk game plan. I put this clearly on coaching
if he wasn't ready he should have set out and quit trying to be the hero. Rush had the team behind him last week. Dak all he did was pout and set in fear on the bench.

I put it on him. The leader dictates how the team plays. the leader didn't lead anyone.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
if he wasn't ready he should have set out and quit trying to be the hero. Rush had the team behind him last week. Dak all he did was pout and set in fear on the bench.

i put it on him.
I said Cooper Rush could beat the Vikings they weren’t very good. I said Denver is the better team. I said we had to be methodical dink and dunk. It wasn’t Prescott it was the game plan. But you’re welcome to your opinion you know that, Pout . That’s what I saw Brady do . Down 30 points in the playcalling sucks I’ll be a little upset to

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
if he is the leader he would have elevated his play to the game. leaders don't pout and set in fear on the bench. they motivate the players around him to play harder.
Zeke tried to carry his bf even while hurt. Dak just set if fear.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
if he is the leader he would have elevated his play to the game. leaders don't pout and set in fear on the bench. they motivate the players around him to play harder.
I didn’t get that perspective. Until late in the fourth quarter. When the whole team was down.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
I said Cooper Rush could beat the Vikings they weren’t very good. I said Denver is the better team. I said we had to be methodical dink and dunk. It wasn’t Prescott it was the game plan. But you’re welcome to your opinion you know that, Pout . That’s what I saw Brady do . Down 30 points in the playcalling sucks I’ll be a little upset to

Yeah, but Brady is a GOAT, Dak is a baby duck.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
There’s only one reason why we lost to Denver. Preparation. Game plan.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
you must not have seen him just sitting on the bench with a blank bug-eyed stare. either fear or didn't care

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
you must not have seen him just sitting on the bench with a blank bug-eyed stare. either fear or didn't care
Actually they shut the game off in my area in the fourth quarter. So I didn’t get to see it you’re right . And if he did I’d be pissed also

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
every time they showed him he was just sitting on the bench with bugged-out eyes, either pouting or didn't care or fear. not much to pick from in that list.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I don’t even know how we scored 16 points . I didn’t see the drive. whatever it was. How did the score 16 points

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Prescott is a winner. We had 14 different starting quarterbacks after troy Aikman before Tony Romo . When you find somebody better let me know. Carson Wentz LMAO

Well, the book on Dak has not been written yet...I mean the comic book.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I have no problem giving criticism critiquing when it’s due. It was a horrible first quarter. For Prescott. We came out the second half with the block part I said OK here we go. And the whole thing fell apart again. Some thing in the universe was upside down LMAO

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
You don’t like him. That’s fine with me. I’m happy he’s our Quarterback. I like everything he brings to the franchise

Hey, if I'm going to be accused of hating Dak, I just as well go for it, know what I mean, mang?

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Well, the book on Dak has not been written yet...I mean the comic book.
Stop it lol I don’t care about statistics I’m not that type of guy. But if I was, he’s tearing the Cowboys record book apart. I can’t stand this coaching head coach

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
you just can't help yourself. it's okay, your hero was no leader in this game. he was hiding on the bench wallowing in his self-pity and fear. it's okay. I'm not sure how he could play with one guy out on the line.

fist pumps only when we are winning. don't try to rally the guys when you are behind!

maybe he was losing money on his sleep bed commercial and was more worried about that than the game.

Poor baby. I know your problem now -- you just need attention!

Dak will be back and improving, much to your chagrin.

I'm done with you, You're boring me.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Hey, if I'm going to be accused of hating Dak, I just as well go for it, know what I mean, mang?
Who accused you, I don’t accuse anybody Period of anything. I don’t do that