This was a Good Loss

Jipper

Reaction score
Look this loss still hurts, too much to post and not get angry and get benched at people are giving up and saying there is nothing that we can do to turn the season around!!

and I say I watched this team start out 3-5 in 2018 and I realize they went out and got amari Cooper…

but I like the way they fought at the end of the game, and by the way please don't call that garbage time, they literally were one or two tackles away like asking the defense to make a stop you know around the under 3 minute mark to getting our wonderful kicker who can probably kick a 70 yard field goal in range to tie the game when you're that close this is not garbage time!!

So, anybody who says that was garbage time and the Ravens let up wasn't watching the game, they were not allowing us to score, they did not pull out their starters they did not call off the dogs so I'm going to say from what I saw at the end of that game and all the angry sideline rants and emotion coming out from our players theres hope to get this turned around!!

The fact is in 2018 we started three and five and turned the damn season around and ended up in the second round of the playoffs, I'm not giving up I'm not that kind of fan, yes the defense has caused us to have to rethink and redo everything because it's historically bad ,you can't continue to start games to where you give up 20,19, and 16 points to start the last three games, that's halftime point deficits!!!!

That puts too much pressure on the rest of the team and it's not fair they need to get that **** fixed but I saw a lot of fight at the end of that game and I know everyone's going to come in here and say it was garbage time, and I'm telling you I'm not playing that game,

I watched the game they fought back and they had it within three that is not garbage time the Ravens almost gave up and blew this game and choked that is not garbage time.

they found some emotion they found some fight and they fell short and yes I know it looked like the game was out of reach but in the NFL no game is out of reach...

So, again anybody who doesn't want to read this, I am not going to listen to this was garbage time and the game wasn't as close as the final score that is not true they found a way to get back in it if it wasn't for Trayvon Diggs or even our best player in Parsons biting once again and allowing that first down that pretty much ended the game they make one stop and I promise you they would have got into range to at least try to tie the football game so it wasn't not garbage time...

This is why it's too early to be given up on the team and I get it we're all angry we're all upset, we're still in shock from the loss or a lot of you're going to say you knew it was coming.. so it didn't matter.. I get it, I understand and I and I'm on board it doesn't look good but we started out the season 3 and five in 2018 that's much worse than right now.

I think the fight they showed at the end I think they they're angry there's emotions there's passion running through this team I think they're seeing reality and all the talk is going to turn into actively trying to make themselves better each individual player and the coaching staff have now had to force themselves so look in the mirror and they're going to try to get this righted and they have plenty of season left to do so..

No I'm not a Homer, no I'm not a positive person, at all I'm not having this bright outlook, no silver lining, with all this positivity this is just my gut I'm telling you they're gonna fight their way back into this thing and they're going to make a season of it regardless of what happens at the end I don't care this isn't over.

I'm not debating it because I'm too angry ,that I don't want to hear about all the boneheaded nonsense that everyone's going to say how they knew this was going to happen it was the offseason there's no help coming everything Bob said most of it was true except for the fact that he thinks we can't fix this and I'm saying that I think that we can and until we're mathematically eliminated we have no chance at a wild card I'm going to continue to hope my team does well and know we're not going to finish in a top five draft pick situation I don't see that happening...

Again I'm not getting into it this is just my statement this is my post-game statement because I was too upset to do it last night I feel like we're going to get this thing righted enough to at least find our way into something at the end of the year.....
Well said

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
Before everyone throws stones, this loss showed our ability to comeback from an insurmountable lead and almost win the game. This game helped solidify the team and developed a personality that we can almost win bad games.
cut.gif

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Before everyone throws stones, this loss showed our ability to comeback from an insurmountable lead and almost win the game. This game helped solidify the team and developed a personality that we can almost win bad games.
Is that you Jerry???

morat1959

Reaction score
I hope you get lots of enjoyment from “almost wins” this season. 14 more to be exact.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Loser mentality. Teams used to losing begin to separate and justify their losses in order to cope with failure. There are no good losses just like there are no bad victories. All this loss shows me is how gutless and incompetent as well as ill prepared this team is. They are already fighting amongst themselves after just three games into the season.

Of course, all this begins from the FO. And seeps downward.

Brax

Reaction score
There’s no such thing as a good loss, 2 weeks of getting the crap beat out of you for 7 quarters isn’t good and can’t be spun to something else.

Old'Boyfan

Reaction score
If we had recently won the Super Bowl with this core, then yeah I’d try and look at all the positives in believing that this team can turn it around since they’ve done it before.

But we haven’t and this team has no room for moral victories.

It’s either a win or a loss, doesn’t matter how it happened. Blowout, 1 pt loss to chiefs on road, comeback loss, comeback loss with injured players, etc. no positive spins until this team shows that it can win in playoffs
This.
Even a blowout regular season win in KC wouldn't convince me they can win in the playoffs. Seriously.

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
no, it showed the team can play against a prevent defense. it was painfully obvious ravens were in prevent mode and we made a few plays to make it close. also, they were going to run the ball to kill as much clock as possible.....in essence they made themselves one dimentional which made it easy to defend....getting lucky on an onside kick. you can't count on that. this was pure luck and not our play. for 7 quarters before the 4th, this defense sucked. that's who they are. don't let the 4th quarter fool you.
Baltimore was not in prevent

raven55

Reaction score
just keep going to the games and giving the old delusional owner his money and well just being dumb and dumber

StarLord

Reaction score
I will wait and see how they do the next game. If we win, I will wait for the next game. No way with a win over the Giants will I believe everything is fixed. It will not be.

If we lose. Then I will wait longer. Still early in the season. However, I will not expect much.
We will know in our bones what the team is going into the bye week.

Havic

Reaction score
Aubrey represents 46% of the offensive points scored. Let that sink in.