This was a Good Loss

blueblood70

Reaction score
The debacles of the past couple of weeks are emblematic of a long-deteriorating team culture in Dallas.

Short-sighted ownership, having become even more so as a mountain of fruitless years relentlessly creeps upon an increasingly-desperate octogenarian leader.

A ball-club with two tiers of citizenship. The relatively-small inner player circle of favored, treasury-exhausting, multi-millionaire "stars", permitted to hold out while still under contract, sit-out training camps, etc., without consequence. Then, the "JAGS", unrealistically being relied upon to do the grunt work on both sides of the ball, while their upper-echelon teammates pout and make "business decisions."

The Star is a country club, alright...with different membership levels.
Stop watching 'cause I'm betting that even after Jerry Jones retires or passes away it's gonna be passed down to Steven Jones and then the next Jones is I hardly think there's ever gonna be anything different here so all of y'all that are in this I'm gonna complain and whine about the ownership and the culture of this team probably should just give it up delete your accounts do not follow anything cowboy content related on Facebook social media you can block those things you don't need to be a part of this real fans are gonna wait this out we've seen other teams had 52 year drought like the Kansas City Chiefs that's how long it took them to get back to a Super Bowl we've seen some teams never win a Super Bowl we're waiting on number six it's gonna happen and most of us who are loyal are gonna wait around till it happens and we're gonna complain about the games but we're not gonna playing constantly about things that are not gonna change and that would be the ownership and the way they structure the GM in the front office that's here to stay so let's debate the games and stop with the damn hogwash!!!!

gtb1943

Reaction score
Stop watching 'cause I'm betting that even after Jerry Jones retires or passes away it's gonna be passed down to Steven Jones and then the next Jones is I hardly think there's ever gonna be anything different here so all of y'all that are in this I'm gonna complain and whine about the ownership and the culture of this team probably should just give it up delete your accounts do not follow anything cowboy content related on Facebook social media you can block those things you don't need to be a part of this real fans are gonna wait this out we've seen other teams had 52 year drought like the Kansas City Chiefs that's how long it took them to get back to a Super Bowl we've seen some teams never win a Super Bowl we're waiting on number six it's gonna happen and most of us who are loyal are gonna wait around till it happens and we're gonna complain about the games but we're not gonna playing constantly about things that are not gonna change and that would be the ownership and the way they structure the GM in the front office that's here to stay so let's debate the games and stop with the damn hogwash!!!!
massive complaint about complainers
classic

Bing

Reaction score
Stop....dont you realize how bad this team is and has been for decades. You are now showing excitement about almost beating a team last Sunday, a team that didnt even exist in the NFL (along with the Texans) the last time the Cowboys won a Superbowl, yes it has been that long. That is how far this fan base has fallen over the years. From expecting to win the Superbowl, to being in the superbowl, to winning playoff games, to making the playoffs, to winning the division, to having a winning record, to winning the game, and now we have fans that are excited that we almost won a game. How much lower can we go. A few more seasons and I guess this fan base will be excited that the team dressed and came out on the field. JJ fed you the snake oil and you sucked every bit of it in.

J_Allen

Reaction score
This is how bad it’s gotten for the Cowboys. Fans are looking for moral victories after falling to 1-2 with two straight home losses. :rolleyes:
Three straight home losses, and if not for Baltimore taking a page out of Dan Quinn's playbook, it would have been three straight blowouts.

This team is gutless and I hope they get humiliated for the next 14 games. 1- 16 looks very nice.

THAT would fix this garbage just like those 5 - 11 seasons did, briefly. It was a breath of fresh air for three seasons. I want to experience that again.

LysleE

Reaction score
Dallas was shut down for three-quarters plus. Dallas didn’t score a TD until there was a bit more than 9 minutes left in the game.
Then made a few big plays to score points to make the game closer than it really was.
A “good loss”…this is Jerry Jones-speak.