CFZ This wasn’t just a loss- it was a revelation

Diehardblues

Reaction score
it all goes back to the QB and the offense. 10 pts. the defense was gassed but there were 3 and outs. in the first half
Yea and that’s why even with good defenses need enough of offense to rest your defense.

SF defense is still the model for great defenses. Cause they can dominate good offenses.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
This team may struggle to make the playoffs? Yeah I would say we are in struggle mode. I know it's early but we're 2 back from the Eagles in the division. The Rest of our schedule is: at Chargers, Bye, Rams, @ Eagles, Giants, @ Panthers, Commanders, Seahawks, Eagles, @ Bills, @ Dolphins, Lions, @ Commanders. Unless we get better play from our QB and offense I see

Losses- Chargers, Eagles(2), Commanders(1), Rams, Seahawks, Bills, Dolphins, Lions

Wins: Giants, Panthers, Commanders (1)

I could realistically see us finish 5-12
Yes can see 5-7 wins only.

16to87Money

Reaction score
At least they won't have a soft schedule to hide behind this year, they could easily miss the playoffs. The whole world will see them for who they really are and if the embarrassment is strong enough, maybe it will lead to some crucial changes. Probably not but here's hoping.
It may result in changes, just not good ones. The team quit on Wade in 2010, and you got JG for 10 years.

diamonddelts

Reaction score
And that’s who this loss is a revelation to. Most of us knew this was a concern. And that we were suspect this team was being over hyped.

Well, the Skelton is out of the closet. We aren’t one of the best teams. And SF has broadened the gap between us. Let’s hope Phi hasn’t as well.

Good news is we are probably still in the next group of playoff caliber teams.
It was never in the closet. Those who pay attention already knew Dallas was weak sauce. Playoff caliber? Lol

plymkr

Reaction score
it all goes back to the QB and the offense. 10 pts. the defense was gassed but there were 3 and outs. in the first half
The defense was gassed by the end of the 1st quarter. We had what...six plays in the first quarter, or 9 plays. You can't expect a defense to play well when they get absolutely nothing from the offense. And when they did make a play. they got the great CMC to fumble, the offense fumbled the ball away. Thanks Pollard. Defense was demoralized by the end of the half due to their team and our team. Our defense had to play against their offense and our offense.

losersgetcute

Reaction score
Maybe Dak just sucks?

Ever considered that possibility?

No point shaving, no betting money on the other team, nothing shady going on at all, maybe Dak just throws picks cause he sucks.
He sucked so bad in this game I wonder how he got a spot at Mississippi State out of HS...there are HS QBs right now who could complete that pass to Cooks down the sideline...

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
A lot of the problems tonight stemmed from the NFLs wanting the Niners to be relevant enough to have officials on the field ignore obvious malicious actions after the whistles which resulted in key players leaving the game with injuries and holding on the greatest defensive player on the Cowboys on every series at least once.
That’s the spirit! Great post. We need more like that around here.

Tenkamenin

Reaction score
This loss was so bad it feels like our season is over.

This loss is so bad, I wouldn’t be surprised if they lose every game from here on out.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
It was never in the closet. Those who pay attention already knew Dallas was weak sauce. Playoff caliber? Lol
Playoff caliber is a broad description with almost half of the league making playoffs. Are you really going to argue there’s 7 teams in NFC better than us?

diamonddelts

Reaction score
Playoff caliber is a broad description with almost half of the league making playoffs. Are you really going to argue there’s 7 teams in NFC better than us?
If they can run the ball and have a backbone. Yep. Besides, there is no fun in them going to the playoffs just to get their arse worked over again.

Stevie Wonder could see all this. Dallas fans either watch games with blinders on or they have the lowest I.Q. out of any fan base.

losersgetcute

Reaction score
That’s the spirit! Great post. We need more like that around here.
Seriously, no mention by the commentators about how far out of bounds Turpin was when they took his ankle out...and then the blatant block in the back by Williams going away from the LOS that might have ended LVEs season or career tonight, and the way they tended to dive at Vaughn when he was down already a few times....

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
This team may struggle to make the playoffs? Yeah I would say we are in struggle mode. I know it's early but we're 2 back from the Eagles in the division. The Rest of our schedule is: at Chargers, Bye, Rams, @ Eagles, Giants, @ Panthers, Commanders, Seahawks, Eagles, @ Bills, @ Dolphins, Lions, @ Commanders. Unless we get better play from our QB and offense I see

Losses- Chargers, Eagles(2), Commanders(1), Rams, Seahawks, Bills, Dolphins, Lions

Wins: Giants, Panthers, Commanders (1)

I could realistically see us finish 5-12
Come on. Cowboys are winning at least ten, worst case 9. Eagles will be similar. This season has a lot of excitement to go. The Cowboys will be in the thick of it. Don’t lose faith.