CFZ This wasn’t just a loss- it was a revelation

diamonddelts

Reaction score
Come on. Cowboys are winning at least ten, worst case 9. Eagles will be similar. This season has a lot of excitement to go. The Cowboys will be in the thick of it. Don’t lose faith.
"The Cowboys will be in the thick of it." Lmao!

"There is a sucker born every minute." - P.T. Barnum

SoBlue128

Reaction score
The revelation is the Cowboys front office lacks aggressiveness in acquiring players like CMC and Hargrave. We like our guys mentality is killing them

diamonddelts

Reaction score
I know tonite was a good old fashioned buttkicking. But we won’t be playing SF every week .

At least we can put all of the SB hype to bed .
SB hype was only bought by low I.Q. fans who don't pay attention to the games. Dallas has had the same fatal flaws for over five years.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
There isn’t currently 7 teams better in NFC. That could change.
There are currently 9 teams in the NFC with 2 or fewer losses, so where exactly are you getting that there are not 7 teams better than Dallas?

49ers.......5-0
Eagles.....5-0
Lions.......4-1
Bucs........3-1
Seattle.....3-1
Falcons....3-2
Saints.......3-2
Cowboys...3-2
Packers.....2-2

Cowboys could very well be ranked 8th or 9th on that list, the idea that they are a lock for being in the top 7 is just not true, the numbers dont lie.

diamonddelts

Reaction score
There are currently 9 teams in the NFC with 2 or fewer losses, so where exactly are you getting that there are not 7 teams better than Dallas?

49ers.......5-0
Eagles.....5-0
Lions.......4-1
Bucs........3-1
Seattle.....3-1
Falcons....3-2
Saints.......3-2
Cowboys...3-2
Packers.....2-2

Cowboys could very well be ranked 8th or 9th on that list, the idea that they are a lock for being in the top 7 is just not true, the numbers dont lie.
THIS

Buttermaker

Reaction score
At least they won't have a soft schedule to hide behind this year, they could easily miss the playoffs. The whole world will see them for who they really are and if the embarrassment is strong enough, maybe it will lead to some crucial changes. Probably not but here's hoping.
That's some real positive and inspiring comments,
but
Nooope.

Starstruck22

Reaction score
That was a big boy thrashing by a far superior team to a Cowboys team that clearly is not as good as they thought they were.

Here’s some revelations:
  • The forty niners have a far superior organization- GM, head coach, roster and coaching staff. That’s just the obvious truth. I’ve never seen a Mike McCarthy team that out coached.
  • This defense is too small. They get pushed around. They can pass rush but that doesn’t help when you’re behind and have to stop the run.
  • The Cowboys roster looks incomplete and inadequate vs a team like SF.
This wasn’t just a loss. This was a revelation that this team is NOT in the top eschalon of the NFC.
Anyone that cannot see that Dak is feckless and a veritable JAG is blind. The four pics in 2 games is ample evidence. And that is under fat boys new scheme. I guarantee now that Dak has shown his fecklessness under the new scheme, he will be ready for more fun. Whats not to like. $170million, drives back to mansion in his rolls Royce, has manservants and maids and eats like a king. Nothing but the finest for this JAG. Hope everyone enjoys this guaranteed money debacle that is also being acted out in Danny dimes case. Guaranteed money is a disaster and needs to go,

Wildcat711

Reaction score
If they can run the ball and have a backbone. Yep. Besides, there is no fun in them going to the playoffs just to get their arse worked over again.

Stevie Wonder could see all this. Dallas fans either watch games with blinders on or they have the lowest I.Q. out of any fan base."
" Dallas fans either watch games with blinders on or they have the lowest I.Q. out of any fan base."

"they"? Freudian slip?

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
That was a big boy thrashing by a far superior team to a Cowboys team that clearly is not as good as they thought they were.

Here’s some revelations:
  • The forty niners have a far superior organization- GM, head coach, roster and coaching staff. That’s just the obvious truth. I’ve never seen a Mike McCarthy team that out coached.
  • This defense is too small. They get pushed around. They can pass rush but that doesn’t help when you’re behind and have to stop the run.
This wasn’t just a loss. This was a revelation that this team is NOT in the top eschalon of the NFC.
No revelations here.

Rayman70

Reaction score
the fact we were so unprepared and outclassed from start to finish tells me we have many many issues. VERY SOFT. Very finesse and delusional. Whats more is, Dak didn't see it coming. It might be time to make a change at QB and HC/DC, Sometimes fresh set of eyes etc, is whats needed 2 reenergize a team. We were woefully unready.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

Here’s some revelations:
I think we can reveal that Dak is clearly on the downside of his career and has taken a turn for the worse. Starting somewhat last year and now becoming an issue.

Pollard looks slow, no burst and looks old. This Oline even looks old.

MM is way past his time. Almost looking Parcells like with this offense. He has turned the #1 scoring offense into a plodding dump off offense that cant run or do much more than kick FG's.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
A lot of the homers that chastised everybody all week if they even doubted that the Cowboys would win, called them fake fans, quitters, asked why were they so scared, ect...?

They are all AWOL tonight............funny how that works out.
I've noticed that. They're like crickets.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
We as friends just like being tortured I guess. Lol.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Come on. Cowboys are winning at least ten, worst case 9. Eagles will be similar. This season has a lot of excitement to go. The Cowboys will be in the thick of it. Don’t lose faith.
They'll be in the thick of it because there are a lot of bad teams in the NFL. Making the playoffs and getting trounced by the 49ers in the playoffs is what we have to look forward to.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I think we can reveal that Dak is clearly on the downside of his career and has taken a turn for the worse. Starting somewhat last year and now becoming an issue.

Pollard looks slow, no burst and looks old. This Oline even looks old.

MM is way past his time. Almost looking Parcells like with this offense. He has turned the #1 scoring offense into a plodding dump off offense that cant run or do much more than kick FG's.
You nailed it

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Take the coffin out of the room and put it in the ground.

Diehardblues

Reaction score

49ers.......5-0
Eagles.....5-0
Lions.......4-1
Bucs........3-1
Seattle.....3-1
Falcons....3-2
Saints.......3-2
Cowboys...3-2
Packers.....2-2

I didn’t say they were a lock. But not sure why losing this game lowers them below the other 3-2 teams ?

Now this could change pending how we respond to this loss. But a game we expected to lose shouldn’t change much. We still have a better offense and defense than most of the rest of those 3 win and 2 loss teams .

The biggest factor I take out of this game is SF has widened the gap . IMO they are best team not only in NFC but prob NFL at this time .

I expect us to continue rolling against average to less than average teams and struggle against greater teams .

To me this loss just confirms what I suspected . Most of all it shoots down the big bubble many homers had us in which we definitely are not one of the best teams.