Those banned from Extremeskins

JR HELFRICK

Reaction score
If you have been banned from Extremeskidmarks this week, I would like to know what got you banned. Just for no other reason than to show how they really are.

From what I have seen, they hit first, and when you hit back you get banned !

Monte51Coleman

Respected Opponent
Reaction score
JR HELFRICK said:
If you have been banned from Extremeskidmarks this week, I would like to know what got you banned. Just for no other reason than to show how they really are.

If you were banned would you please include your member name there so that I can look up your posts? Otherwise this thread would not really prove that anyone was treated unfairly. Thanks.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Monte51Coleman said:
If you were banned would you please include your member name there so that I can look up your posts? Otherwise this thread would not really prove that anyone was treated unfairly. Thanks.

Good point.

If they go there to make nipple heads of themselves and get banned...then they deserve to be banned and in no way should be whining and crying about it when it happens.

Eric_Boyer

Reaction score
I got banned for not kissing the moderators ***.

Art wanted to place a bet with me. I told him I was not comfortable betting with him until he cleared up a dispute with Hostile.

He pretended to not even know about a bet with Hostile, even though every moderator over there posted in the thread in question. Miraculousy, as the debate wore on , he seemed to know quite abit about the nuts and bolts of the alleged bet.

Blade then came trotting over on his white horse and shiny new armor and told me to apologize to Art or be banned.

I told them I would not be coerced into an apology for something I didn't do. That was the end of it.

edit: My member name was either Eric_Boyer or eboyer.

Monte51Coleman

Respected Opponent
Reaction score
Eric_Boyer said:
I got banned for not kissing the moderators ***.

Art wanted to place a bet with me. I told him I was not comfortable betting with him until he cleared up a dispute with Hostile.

He pretended to not even know about a bet with Hostile, even though every moderator over there posted in the thread in question. Miraculousy, as the debate wore on , he seemed to know quite abit about the nuts and bolts of the alleged bet.

Blade then came trotting over on his white horse and shiny new armor and told me to apologize to Art or be banned.

I told them I would not be coerced into an apology for something I didn't do. That was the end of it.

What was your screen name there Eric?

Monte51Coleman

Respected Opponent
Reaction score
Eric_Boyer said:
Either eboyer or Eric_Boyer.....Can't remember.

Eric- (you are eboyer btw) It seems that you got into a p****** contest with two mods and that you were called out to provide factual proof of your accusation of untruthfullness of one of them. As far as I can tell you didn't. Even if you were right...unless you can prove it you just can't question peoples integrity in their own home without ramifications. If you had taken the time to research your point and to post the proof you would not have been exiled.

Btw- I don't think that you are banned. But I could be wrong.

Eric_Boyer

Reaction score
Monte51Coleman said:
Eric- (you are eboyer btw) It seems that you got into a p****** contest with two mods and that you were called out to provide factual proof of your accusation of untruthfullness of one of them. As far as I can tell you didn't. Even if you were right...unless you can prove it you just can't question peoples integrity in their own home without ramifications. If you had taken the time to research your point and to post the proof you would not have been exiled.

Btw- I don't think that you are banned. But I could be wrong.
I provided factual proof.

The fact was that I wasn't comfortable betting with Art because somebody else claimed he welched. I posted proof of this claim. I never claimed he welched.

And yes, I'm banned.

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
I don't know if I was considered banned, but I was in read only exile for several days while a thread about me was over there and they wouldn't let me respond. Threads were Hey Blondie and Bimbo and other..I was finally allowed a few days later after a few emails, removing all references to being a cowboys fan and being from Texas from my profile (username only and birthdate only) and TB saying something in a post about my not being able to respond to what was being said. LTN was banned for defending me during that time for saying I wasn't a bimbo and they ran away with it suggesting that she called one of their girls - Blondie- a bimbo.. which wasn't the case.

username- Princess

Reaction score
Monte51Coleman said:

For the record M51, I tried to register LAST year on that site, using the SAME ID I do here, somewhere around the beginning of the 03 season, and they never even authorized my submission.

When I sent an email asking why, I got a reply containing the line, "we know your type."

THAT brother, speaks VOLUMES!!!

Om

Reaction score
Does anyone REALLY not see how this would read to someone who doesn't know Tuna from God?

Originally posted by TunaIsGod
Please.

Blondie is no match for the Princess. Like your team is no match for the Cowboys

The Princess is blonde, beautiful, brainy and not a bimbo.

The inference is pretty clear ... especiallly coming from someone we all know to be as etymologically aware as Madame T.

Still, it's possible she was misinterpreted the first time.

Hard to make a case she was misinterpreted the second:

Originally posted by TunaIsGod
Well she acts like the consummate bimbo at the CowboysZone.

Anyway, even knowing it won't matter here, I just wanted to get that on the record.

Fact is, LTN is a smart poster who "gets it," and someone we'd like to have around. Maybe once the silliness of the last week dies down, we can all act like adults again for a while.

AtlCB

Reaction score
Monte51Coleman said:

I've had posts changed by one of the moderators over there.

Eric_Boyer

Reaction score
AtlCB said:
I've had posts changed by one of the moderators over there.
Yes, that is fairly common too.

I have been banned once and only once in my life. It happened to be at ExtremeSkins. I see behavior on this site that is far worse then anything I would ever dream of going completely unmolested.

Extremeskins can operate anyway they want. But on this site we will continue to laugh at anybody that claims Extremeskins tolerates opposing fans views.

Reaction score
-OM-, Henry, Art or whatever other mod from that site that posts here I'm unaware of.

I find it amazing, and somewhat amusing, that not ONCE, in the myriad of times I've mentioned this, not ONE of y'all have ever acknowledged it.

Yet you go on about how inclusive your site is, and the "hair trigger" banning syndrome ppl from here complain about, is purely a figment of their imaginations.

It's pretty clear why, there IS no defense for it.

DallasCowpoke said:
For the record M51, I tried to register LAST year on that site, using the SAME ID I do here, somewhere around the beginning of the 03 season, and they never even authorized my submission.

When I sent an email asking why, I got a reply containing the line, "we know your type."

Eric_Boyer

Reaction score
CowboysPrincess said:
I don't know if I was considered banned, but I was in read only exile for several days while a thread about me was over there and they wouldn't let me respond. Threads were Hey Blondie and Bimbo and other..I was finally allowed a few days later after a few emails, removing all references to being a cowboys fan and being from Texas from my profile (username only and birthdate only) and TB saying something in a post about my not being able to respond to what was being said. LTN was banned for defending me during that time for saying I wasn't a bimbo and they ran away with it suggesting that she called one of their girls - Blondie- a bimbo.. which wasn't the case.

username- Princess
I couldn't even "read only".

I had to clear a cookie to even browse the site.

Prior to that I could post, but couldn't search or edit anything. That stemmed from laughing at a certain homer declaring Noble as a "blocker magnet". :rolleyes:

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DallasCowpoke said:

Truth be told...you are not the only person that has happened to, but I will not mention the other person I know of, as they can bring it up if they wish.