Those banned from Extremeskins

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
BP- you are a class act.....

As for everyone else there is a VERY through and detailed list of rules to me read before posting. Obviously some people come in JUST to stir the pot and are banned but some people come in post 2000 times and say something to violate a rule. Thats all it takes. Usually you only get a temp. ban but I've seen 2000+ posters be banned for life. Just like "cowboyssuckazz" if I trolled I'd be banned. If "redskinssuckazz" posted there they would not be banned for the name alone.

As for this "filtering" of people...hmmm I didn't know about that.....I guess it's a good idea. Any cowboys fans that comes in this week isn't doing it for the right reasons.

:cool:

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Henry said:
Silverbear, keep in mind that our overall tolerance level is very low this week specifically. Not all the time. Here's a reason why:

I understand a lower tolerance level after such a hard-fought, bitter loss, Henry... but refusing to allow somebody to even REGISTER if they have a screen name that appears pro-Cowboys, or a Texas address??

And banning folks for some of the stuff I've seen reposted in here (for example, LaTunaNostra's "offense")??

It's one thing to have a quick hook with the trolls, but you guys seem to assume somebody's a troll without any real evidence to that effect... it looks to me like the only way a fan of another team is tolerated in there is if he never, ever utters any criticism of the Skins, even if that criticism is well-reasoned and legitimate...

ChrisFul

Benched
Reaction score
The only mod on extremeskins that isn't a decent guy is Art. That guy is a ****wad and a half, Om, Blade, whoever, how the hell did he get to be a mod. And why is he STILL a mod. Every other forum I read, the mods treat fans of other teams no differently than the regulars. The exception to this has been Art on extremeskins. The guy is an ******* in every sense of the word. He's run and hid from hostile, he belittles the football intellect of fans and whole forums (this one in particular) if they aren't SKIN, and he constantly talks about how he would and DOES kick ***** of opposing fans for fun. If I hadn't seen a picture of this guy, I would think he was 14 years old. Do the right thing, guys, get rid of this guy.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
ChrisFul said:
The only mod on extremeskins that isn't a decent guy is Art.

That's been my perception so far too, though I thought that Blade conducted himself like a jerk when he protected Art when he said "he's a staff member. If he said it happened, it happened", as if anybody on their staff would be utterly incapable of telling a self-aggrandizing fib...

But perhaps he was just having a bad day... I will say that I like Henry and Om, even after arguing with them... they were just trying to stand up for their own, and I appreciate that...

That guy is a ****wad and a half, Om, Blade, whoever, how the hell did he get to be a mod. And why is he STILL a mod. Every other forum I read, the mods treat fans of other teams no differently than the regulars. The exception to this has been Art on extremeskins. The guy is an ******* in every sense of the word.

That's been my argument all along...

He's run and hid from hostile, he belittles the football intellect of fans and whole forums (this one in particular) if they aren't SKIN, and he constantly talks about how he would and DOES kick ***** of opposing fans for fun.

That is some of the most extraordinary behavior I've ever seen from a moderator... but as you said, I've seen his picture, and that Pillsbury doughboy ain't hard enough to hold his own in any kind of fight... and just like those who brag about their sexual conquests are almost always getting NO sex, those who rant about how many butts they've kicked are almost invariably the biggest wusses who ever drew a breath, the kind who would wet themselves if somebody genuinely pissed ever got in their face...

But my favorite Art moment was when one of our fans got into an argument with him over there, and finally said that he was going to drop it, and just ignore future flames from Art... to which Art responded "I'm a moderator in here, you're not ALLOWED to ignore me. You'll speak when you're spoken to" (note that these are not exact quotes, but they're close)...

He sounded like Glenn Close in Fatal Attraction, when she said to Michael Douglas "I won't be IGNORED, Dan"... and he sounded about as demented as she did when he said it, LOL...

Do the right thing, guys, get rid of this guy.

While that's excellent advice, and I've suggested it my own self, somehow I doubt that either of our opinions carries much weight with Henry and Om et al... LOL...

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
DallasCowpoke said:
That's a boldface lie!

explain....

If your screen name is THAT obsene you wouldn't be allowed in to begin with. Now if YOU change your name after you are in to something bad then thats another story. By then you know the rules so nobody should be guilty of that. there actually are quite a few people who have screen names I don't like BUT if they are not rude and they can hold an intelligent conversation I'll enjoy their company.

next.......

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Ask hostile. He had a big seen about his name. King, are you a mod? If you aren't then you shouldn't talk, as you have neither experianced or have knowledge of what goes on in the inner workings of extremeskins.

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
I really don't know who hostile is. Explain breifly.

Also If you read FULLY what I said then you see how part of my quote was cut off.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
KINGBRICE_28 said:
BP- you are a class act.....

As for everyone else there is a VERY through and detailed list of rules to me read before posting. Obviously some people come in JUST to stir the pot and are banned but some people come in post 2000 times and say something to violate a rule. Thats all it takes. Usually you only get a temp. ban but I've seen 2000+ posters be banned for life. Just like "cowboyssuckazz" if I trolled I'd be banned. If "redskinssuckazz" posted there they would not be banned for the name alone.

As for this "filtering" of people...hmmm I didn't know about that.....I guess it's a good idea. Any cowboys fans that comes in this week isn't doing it for the right reasons.

Thanks for the kind words.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
KINGBRICE_28 said:
I really don't know who hostile is. Explain breifly.

Also If you read FULLY what I said then you see how part of my quote was cut off.
I am Hostile. Is that an offensive username? I was going to be denied membership because of that name. It took 3 respected members giving their word about my character to allow the membership to go through.

If you check on my history over there you will see that I have exactly 4 posts. The chances of a 5th are slim and none.

I'm not a bad person at all. The way I was treated there is shameful. There is no other way to explain it.

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Hostile said:
I am Hostile. Is that an offensive username? I was going to be denied membership because of that name. It took 3 respected members giving their word about my character to allow the membership to go through.

If you check on my history over there you will see that I have exactly 4 posts. The chances of a 5th are slim and none.

I'm not a bad person at all. The way I was treated there is shameful. There is no other way to explain it.
Hes a man on a mission....(cue the corny background music)

Monte51Coleman

Respected Opponent
Reaction score
Hostile said:

Hey H- You actually have 5. I'll take slim for 50 dollars Alex.
:D

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Monte51Coleman said:
Hey H- You actually have 5. I'll take slim for 50 dollars Alex.
:D
I forgot about the short one. You are correct.

One of these days I will post the proof I have that Art actually knew he made the bet on my terms. I never bothered to do so since if I didn't say it exactly as he demended I was going to be banned.

In a thread during the season he acknowledged the bet and by my parameters because at that time the Commanders were ranked 22nd or 23rd against the rush.

I still can't believe he got that angry over my asking him for a dime. As I have said before, you whould have seen the PMs to me on our last site.

He at tiems demanded and at other times begged that I respond as he said so he could save face. It was pathetic.

The chances of a 6th post are slim and none. The 5th one did happen and I did not remember. The short post (rare for me) escaped my memory.

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
Well I can't explain that......I'm obviously not in control of membership so I don't have too much interest in this topic anyways. You seem like a desent guy to me but then again I've only known you for 35 seconds.....lol......Someone already something along these lines before but it's true........ In the mods filtering process they are bound to toss a couple " good apple." aside to prevent 50 bad ones from being brought in. To be honest with you the trolls & spammers have tripled easily since last year.

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
Hostile said:
Hostile=Location: Tucson, AZ

Kinda off topic but......I'm thinking about coaching football in phoenix....Is it a good state for football or is it more soccar country?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
KINGBRICE_28 said:
Well I can't explain that......I'm obviously not in control of membership so I don't have too much interest in this topic anyways. You seem like a desent guy to me but then again I've only known you for 35 seconds.....lol......Someone already something along these lines before but it's true........ In the mods filtering process they are bound to toss a couple " good apple." aside to prevent 50 bad ones from being brought in. To be honest with you the trolls & spammers have tripled easily since last year.
There's no need to explain it. I am not asking for an explanation. I appreciate the compliment. I take pride in being a decent guy. There are some fans of my team who hate me more than any of your fans do. Trust me on that. A portion of their daily life is to bash me. LOL

I was told by the site owner that he didn't care if Cowboys fans, good or bad, ever posted there. It was a site for fans of the Commanders.

Que sera sera.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
KINGBRICE_28 said:
Kinda off topic but......I'm thinking about coaching football in phoenix....Is it a good state for football or is it more soccar country?
Football is not as big here as it is Texas, Pennsylvania, or Florida. This is definitely a baseball state. Between the Diamondbacks, Spring Training, USA Baseball, and the Arizona Fall League this is a baseball state.

I have lived here for 16 years and I know exactly 5 Cardinals fans.

Which school in Phoenix? If you don't mind me asking? Is it a HC job? What are the particulars?

I know a few of the programs up there from my days as a recriter, maybe I could give you a head's up.

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
Hostile said:
Football is not as big here as it is Texas, Pennsylvania, or Florida. This is definitely a baseball state. Between the Diamondbacks, Spring Training, USA Baseball, and the Arizona Fall League this is a baseball state.

Which school in Phoenix? If you don't mind me asking? Is it a HC job? What are the particulars?

I know a few of the programs up there from my days as a recriter, maybe I could give you a head's up.

well actually I am waiting for my fiance to finish her degree then we are going to move to scottsdale. I was Thinking though If a decent opening popped up in Phoenix I could take the 30 minute drive. BTW: I would prefer about 5-10 of HS first.......I have exp. with game planning and reading film I just never have been a part of an official staff. Basically I was a player who loved to be coaches pet and learned to love the sidelines more than the field. ( thats what 8 games as a Bench warmer will do to ya....lol ) Any info. would help but of course not for many years.

EDIT: I wouldn't mind being a position coach or even an assistant for a couple years either.

azcowboy

Reaction score
Hostile said:

dang hostile you know 4 more fans of the cards than me :D and you live in tucson and i live in phoenix.