Thoughts about Zeke today?

doomsday9084

Reaction score
He looked better. A little bit quicker than he has looked but the big thing was the decisiveness. He looked like he was running much more downhill. I thought this was his best game since the first half of last season.

For the Zeke fans who are going to get excited about this and try to rub it in the faces of those who like Pollard, imagine watching this in reverse where Zeke was outplaying Pollard like today week after week but Pollard kept getting the start and more carries. Would be kind of frustrating.

Regardless, I kind of wonder if Pollard's success is actually rubbing off or pushing Zeke. Like I said, Zeke was running hard today in a way I haven't seen in a while.

blumayne38

Reaction score
If he doesn't take a pay cut for Pollard next season, he's gone. Enjoy him now.
Nah I would let pollard walk if we win a SB. If not then you Tag Him and trade him… idk how all that stuff works. But I would do that.
He looked better. A little bit quicker than he has looked but the big thing was the decisiveness. He looked like he was running much more downhill. I thought this was his best game since the first half of last season.

For the Zeke fans who are going to get excited about this and try to rub it in the faces of those who like Pollard, imagine watching this in reverse where Zeke was outplaying Pollard like today week after week but Pollard kept getting the start and more carries. Would be kind of frustrating.

Regardless, I kind of wonder if Pollard's success is actually rubbing off or pushing Zeke. Like I said, Zeke was running hard today in a way I haven't seen in a while.
who’s gives. Pollard. Zeke. Zeke. Pollard. Super Bowl or bust. The lot of them.

jay94

Reaction score
He looked above average, all his big runs (10+) he had absolutely good blocking.