Thoughts on Bennett

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LeonDixson;2266972 said:
It is early, but he has shown good stuff so far, especially run blocking. I don't even remember Witten blocking that well his 1st year in the league. But like you say, it's early and it will take time to see how good (or not) he can really be.

I actually agree with you about the kneejerk reports, But I can't answer your question of how to stop it. I don't think you can stop it because it's human nature.

I think it's the nature of bandwagons. New fans come to the party, and they tend to act on the boards like they do at the stadium. We get the equivalent of face paint and screaming.

I guess it's part of the deal when you follow the Cowboys, but it sure does take the fun out of a great win to hear people screaming about firing the HC and his coordinators the day after the game.

Kangaroo

Reaction score
Idgit;2267011 said:
I think it's the nature of bandwagons. New fans come to the party, and they tend to act on the boards like they do at the stadium. We get the equivalent of face paint and screaming.

I guess it's part of the deal when you follow the Cowboys, but it sure does take the fun out of a great win to hear people screaming about firing the HC and his coordinators the day after the game.

I call this segment the IGG (Instant Gratification Group)

If someone is not a HOF level player from 1st snap they are a bust.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Kangaroo;2267226 said:
I call this segment the IGG (Instant Gratification Group)

If someone is not a HOF level player from 1st snap they are a bust.

GRIGG?