Thoughts on Brock Purdy?

blueblood70

Reaction score
He’s reminded me of Romo since he came on. Very deceptive playmaker in the pocket. He also has a ton of moxie he’s just quiet about it.
Cool put room or Dak on that 9er team they are just as successful. Loaded team Team game too bad our team falls short in some area of each playoff LOSS!!

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
He’s a lot like Brady where nothing tangible about his game jumps out at you, but he’s solid and makes plays when he has to.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
His comeback against the Lions was impressive. Made some great throws and crucial 1st downs with his legs. He is a baller.

RoboQB

Reaction score
"The Baby Faced Assassin"

"He's puuuurdy goood."
-Bubba

rambo2

Reaction score
What's y'all opinion on this guy? I thought he was a bus driver tbh, but these last two games against the Packers and Lions, this guy made plays. I'm still not completely sold on him, but he did show more than I ever thought he could.
He is pretty good, but he has been very lucky the last 2 games.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Why does this matter on a Dallas Cowboys site this guy means nothing to us and we've seen him lose three straight games and or have quarters where he struggles when deebo Samuels or Christian McCaffrey or one of his main guys are off the offensive line we see him throwing interceptions he's a good quarterback but like most quarterbacks he needs help meaning one of the best defenses in the League One of the best coaching Staffs in the league and 1A team that's loaded with talent...

Have we seen him try to play on a team that's getting stripped of all its stars like Patrick mahomes Patrick mahomes is on an island by himself the best quarterback in the league and then you have group 2 which is clogged up with about nine other quarterbacks including ours I don't think Brock Purdy is a better quarterback in Prescott... But even if he was why does our fan base think it's OK to start a conversation about someone else's quarterback when he's not a free agent he has no chance of coming here so why do we need to judge the man why don't you just start one and say he's a great quarterback and you wish he can replace our quarterback because that's what this is a veiled attempt at acting like a team by the way who tripped over him they didn't pick him with any intentions of him being number one they made him monumental mistake as a GM and as a coach picking Trey Lance with three first round picks to move up to get the guy and then him being a bust up to this point..

so sometimes it's better to be lucky than good including the New England Patriots because Tom Brady was not a plan not to be who he ended up being This is why you have to sometimes be lucky and in my opinion the 49ers got lucky to find a guy he's a good quarterback he's in Tier 2 like I said lumped in with the rest of the guys we talk about a lot... I don't see anything special about him I mean he struggled in the first half of the last game he threw a pic he got lucky that the other one bounced off the helmet of a defender and somehow their wide receiver caught it you know Allah Eli Manning and the giants type catches those are just lucky,... So he's no Joe Montana he is not an elite quarterback but yes he's one of the top quarterbacks in the league and the 49ers were lucky to find him last in the draft..
Shuddup.

1942willys

Reaction score
Lol, Savage dropped a pick 6 thrown right to him in the Packer game. What do you call a 45 yard bank shot off of the defender?

Purday had a couple bad ones
HOW MANY DID DAK HAVE?

THAT is CHOKING

you jerry minions and dak bots are so pathetic

rambo2

Reaction score
Purday had a couple bad ones
HOW MANY DID DAK HAVE?

THAT is CHOKING

you jerry minions and dak bots are so pathetic
Lol, talk about pathetic and stupid hate. Look in the mirror. I just said he was lucky which he was. It had nothing to do with Dak.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Lots of jealousy disguised as sour grapes in this thread.

Purdy has been everything we have lacked since Troy

rambo2

Reaction score
Lots of jealousy disguised as sour grapes in this thread.

Purdy has been everything we have lacked since Troy
Purdy is pretty good, but he very well could throw 3 pics in the Super Bowl. He is hot and cold.

jgboys1

Reaction score
Bus driver is correct. Somewhere along the line that became an insult. It isn't
I would love to just have a bus driver at QB. Its better than having the Captain of the Titanic behind the wheel.

1942willys

Reaction score
Anyone that knows what they are watching.
I love the arrogance of some here who actually think they are something and are actually nothing
watching Jerry minions and Dak Bots is entertaining