Thoughts on Carl Davis? Or, how bout Quinton Bohanna if he isn't protected by the Lions?

John813

Reaction score
Even if Bohanna was still available, Dallas didn't bother putting him on their practice squad. I think they wanted to move on

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Why did you leave out the most important stat: tackles???

Oooh, it's because it destroys your warped and biased narrative.
Because tackles are the most subjective stat, looool. You don’t know that do you?

Sacks and TFL are objective.

Yeah, Ridgeway has been a dominant force.

:laugh:

Last edited:

Carson

Reaction score
Even if Bohanna was still available, Dallas didn't bother putting him on their practice squad. I think they wanted to move on
That’s possible. But guys like Jabril Cox and Matt Farniok chose to go elsewhere (backfired as Cox hasn’t played and Farniok was released)

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I'm good with going/investing with the best run stuffing DT prospect in the NFL draft.
Mazi is even stronger and more athletic than a Ridgeway, more high ceiling potential.
Ridgeway has came and gone. Water under the bridge now.
I hope we never do it with a premium pick again.

That type of player is just not where the NFL is at.

Awful awful awful pick.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cowboys should have kept John Ridgeway instead of Bohanna last year. Big mistake that is coming back to haunt the team.
Mistake? Maybe. But if so, I don't see how it is a big one. He would have either been on the practice squad or seldom used depth.

BS. He's was doing well in training camp. They got rid of him because he was embarrassing some players and getting into fights.
Embarassing them how?