Thoughts on Carl Davis? Or, how bout Quinton Bohanna if he isn't protected by the Lions?

quickccc

Reaction score
There run defense is ranked in the middle tier because teams can do what want through the air. When teams have run on Washington, they have been able to gash them. Their run defense is very bad.
and don't Wash already have two All pros in the middle with starting DTs Allen and Payne ..?

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Thanks for pointing that out.. Never noticed that stat.

But, sadly, I'm going to have to use that stat against you. You didn't like that I failed to mention Ridgeway's 1.5 stuffs in the comparison to Bohanna, but I looked and found that Bohanna has 6.5 stuffs, so even if I had looked at stuffs that would have worked against Ridgeway.
Very true, especially since Bohanna has 1 year more of experience. Yet, which of the two has been on an active roster and at least being a rotational player the past 2 seasons, compared to the other being reduced to a practice squad player?

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I will trust Quinn and the staff on this. I don't know if getting an old player who has sat all year as a solution. Davis brought up from PS I think gives us a better shot

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Very true, especially since Bohanna has 1 year more of experience. Yet, which of the two has been on an active roster and at least being a rotational player the past 2 seasons, compared to the other being reduced to a practice squad player?
Bohanna's stats were built on his first 2 seasons in the league, just like Ridgeway. Bohanna has only played in 2 more games than Ridgeway has.

That's why I provided snap counts before. That's really the playing time & experience that can be compared. As it is, Bohanna has only played 19 more snaps than Ridgeway

chagus

Reaction score
Bohanna was the reason we went and got Hankins. Maybe he's improved, but if not, I'd rather take the chance on Davis and Mazi being able to handle it better.
Bingo. My thoughts exactly.