CFZ Thoughts/Opinions about the Eagles!

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Howell is doing fine and I’m sure Bienemys influence has been a positive thing but we’ve got to see him in big games and play-off situations to further evaluate him.

We've all seen some quarterbacks that do well but choke against great defenses and in the playoffs, lol
Oh yeah....we've ALL seen that!

(Everyone in here anyway)

Blast From The Past

Reaction score
This is a "must win" for both teams.

HOWEVER....whoever loses will still be in the group of 6 to 8 teams from which the eventual SB winner will come from.

Also.....the common belief that everything is based on their rushing attack is a bit off: they have mainly relied on the pass recently...and against Wash Hurts just stayed in the pocket on his own accord.

Their secondary has been ravaged by injuries .....

If I'm Dallas coach...I still keep a balanced attack even if rushes are unsuccessful, as you can't fall into their trap of being 1 dimensional....but WHEN you pass make it quick timing throws in middle of field

That said, this is an imperfect league right now with no real powerhouses....so in that context they are a very good team that knows how to win (they've lost like 2 games in the last 12 months or so they TRIED to win with their QB and starters in the game....Jets and the SB)....but so are we.

Might as well just grab a coin and flip it to predict the winner of this one
Oline doing their jobs is paramount. Motion and counter plays with screens thrown in would be nice to see. Getting TP out in space and Turpin too would be cool. On defense this team needs a spy on Hurts to keep him honest. The Eagles running game needs stopped too. I think we bend but not break on defense all night long. AJ Brown will be a force I think to be dealt with. Hope Q has his ducks in a row.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Key to this game is to cover the hell out of AJ and Smith. Those guys are really good. Also, contain Swift.
Disagree that'll be easier to do with an insane unstoppable relentless pass rush... Too bad we don't have Trayvon diggs I remember how many times he shut down guys like jamar chase and Jefferson but it would have never happened without the pass rush./.. Won't be hard to cover on the back end if you get to the quarterback enough times move him off his spot make him a little less accurate..

So the key to me stop the run being able to run the ball have a better physical offensive line and for sure get to hurts and make him uncomfortable... Allegedly he has a knee issue so making him move could be the key to the game I mean I know he's mobile but I think he's not wanting to run as much..

Aven8

Reaction score
Disagree that'll be easier to do with an insane unstoppable relentless pass rush... Too bad we don't have Trayvon diggs I remember how many times he shut down guys like jamar chase and Jefferson but it would have never happened without the pass rush./.. Won't be hard to cover on the back end if you get to the quarterback enough times move him off his spot make him a little less accurate..

So the key to me stop the run being able to run the ball have a better physical offensive line and for sure get to hurts and make him uncomfortable... Allegedly he has a knee issue so making him move could be the key to the game I mean I know he's mobile but I think he's not wanting to run as much..
AJ has had 6 consecutive games of over 125 yards. Their run game has been in hiding.

blueblood70

Reaction score
AJ has had 6 consecutive games of over 125 yards. Their run game has been in hiding.
That doesn't change my point I don't know what you're trying to get at I know he's a weapon so is Jefferson and chase and we be able to slow him down by getting a pass rush and making a quarterback uncomfortable.. That's all I'm saying why why would you respond with that I am fully aware who A.J. Brown is I'm just telling you you need a pass rush and make the quarterback uncomfortable he'll have less time to throw the football... And just maybe all those little tight window throws they've been making you know to A.J. Brown the 5050 balls some of might turn into a tipped interception or something..