News: Three Reasons Ezekiel Elliott Will Bounce Back in 2021

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
If Prescott is healthy and productive and the O line isn't down to the third level, our running game in general should be night and day different.
That's how it works, you need a balanced team for the parts to be successful.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I hope to see Zeke come out looking to prove himself. I do think the issues with the OL made it hard to do anything consistently on offense. For 2021 the most important thing I need from him and the offense is better production in the redzone when the passing lanes are tighter it is things like the run game that can be a big asset inside the 20.

Flamma

Reaction score
He simply doesn’t have the wheels anymore to be a threat to other teams. Case closed.

Thread should have ended here. Zeke is no longer the back he was in 2016. He'll be released the first chance it's financially possible to do so. This shouldn't even be an argument.

aria

Reaction score
LOL at Elliott's tweet "Whoever that is, is faded lol". He's the one that was faded. All those fumbles. What the heck man?

I want to see this guy rebound because he sucked compared to his contract last year. But how likely is that?
Correct me if I’m wrong, wasn’t it the Ewok that demanded respect before the season started? Wasn’t it the Ewok who said “men lie, women lie, stats don’t lie”?

Look at your stats last hear fat boy, I don’t want to hear excuses. You demanded to be paid as the best and you failed miserably. There was nothing in your contract about needing a top 5-10 O line. There are RB’s putting up much better numbers behind similarities or worse O lines. Get lost fatty, you’re lucky Jerry is your dada or you wouldn’t even be on this crap team with your crap contract right now.

The ONLY way zeke is improving is with a better O Line which the same can be said for any RB in the league. You don’t pay top dollar to RB’s, especially ones that can’t be somewhat of difference makers on their own. Please someone tell me “no RB’s can be successful without a good O line”. I have a list ready, just waiting for the usual zeke jock huggers to ask who, so I can expose their idiocy. Go ahead, you know who you are.

Hopefully this is your last year, good riddance chubby. BTW, all you zeke supporters, he’s already had the last laugh when he signed his contract and hasn’t delivered.

aria

Reaction score
Hilarious how it was ALL zeke until last year when the O line fell apart and then suddenly it was their fault. So I guess all the people that said the majority of his success was due to the O line and could be replicated by most starting RB’s in the league (minus his 2016 season) were right. But noooooooooo....we were told zeke could have similar success behind ANY O line, that’s what made him so special, that’s why he was worth the big contract. What happened?

I hope when this loser is released or traded he leaves this state and never comes back. LEAVE zeke, I can smell your loser stench a few miles from The Star.

Sydla

Reaction score
I suspect he'll be just fine in 2021 but the reality is he's not a game changing talent anymore like he was as a rookie.

We are stuck with that contract (and it might get worse as he could be a restructure candidate to get more cap space) so you have to hope he rebounds.

aria

Reaction score
Jerry got it right when he said “zeke who”? That’s what the rest of the league has been saying for awhile now.